New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Hi,

Can someone post how much kms the Nissan Patrol covers per Liter of diesel? Yung body na katulad nung 2003 model, 3.0, A/T, 4x2.

Thanks!
    Based on my driving experience..

I'm doing 8-9 Km/L on city driving

and 12-14 Km/L on hiway driving.

Matipid sya kapag ako nagmamaneho..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sentra LEC 1996

stock 1300cc

10.xx km / L city 1 year log full tank to full tank

It's a waste not to make use of the aircon, it's always on.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Nissan Sentra GS A/T 05 Model:
    8 to 9 kilometers per liter on a City Drive (Sampaloc - Makati Vice Versa Everyday)
    12.5 to 13.5 for Hiway Drive (Manila to Cuyapo Nueva Ecija, and sometimes Manila to Legaspi Albay)

Nissan Urvan TD27 Diesel Engine Manual Tranny:
    9 kilometers per liter City Drive
    13 to 14 kilometers per liter Hiway Drive

Eto matindi, medyo OT pero post ko na din:
    6.6 liters of Diesel for a 100 kilometers Hiway Drive, cruising about 80 to 90 kilometers per hour. Vehicle is Volkswagen Caravelle TDI 97 model Manual Transmission.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    nissan ultra eagle pick-up 1997 model
    2.5 direct injection diesel
    13 kms/l on highway with aircon on
    8 to 9 kms/l uphill / downhill with heavy traffic road (Baguio City)

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I own a Nissan Sentra Series 3 1.6 li Automatic, was planning to sell it but changed my mind. Why? It was stalling. However, my Petron mechanic suggested something so simple that the Nissan Casa in Commonwealth (now closed) failed to solve repeatedly. He said, bring me a full can of WD40 lubricant and we'll clean out your throttle valve assembly. He took it out and cleaned the part and out came all the accumulated carbon and soot and dirt which was choking my engine and stalling it. When put back, revs went to as high as 1500 rpm, up from the usual 800-900 rpm. He had it adjusted to the lowest rpm which is now at 900-1000. Felt like the car had its stuck up "phlegm" removed. Now it runs better and more efficiently. Previously it was running at 6-9 km/li of gas for city driving but had recorded it to go as high as 18km/li when I used the NLEX to tarlac. I think I'll have this repainted (hilamos) and detailed instead of getting a new car . Hope this helps

PS. Any shop folks can recommend for good and value for price car painting? Mine's emerald green, but thinking of getting another color.

Quote Originally Posted by xbox123 View Post
    sentra series 2 owners pls post ur fuel consumption.. i am planning to buy one but i have to know the fuel consumption of this 1.6 liter nissan sentra.. thanks!

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    I use to record 11-14 kpl on a 1.3 liter Sentra Series 4(mixed city/highway).

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    My 97 Nissan EX Saloon with a 1.4L engine

city: 9-10 Km/lt
    hi-way: 15-16km/lt (90kph ave speed)

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    my nissan lec 1300cc model 1997 consume only 8km/liter hi-way 9km/liter my mechanic told me that the carburator has a problem need to replace but for an old car and to spend a new carburator it's quite expensive.

anyone new i can buy a surplus? a friend of mine told me along kamuning there are some shop does repair carburator. is it better to buy a surplus or have it repair along kamuning.

symptoms you can smell the gas coming from the muffler and consumes only 8km/liter it should be 10+km/liter city driving

please help!

thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Some has already mentione the performance of their 1.6 Sentra.
    Just in case someone has Sentra STA 1.6 AT or MT, pa post na din po 'yong FC n'yo.
    Thanks.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by junespawn View Post
    I own a Nissan Sentra Series 3 1.6 li Automatic, was planning to sell it but changed my mind. Why? It was stalling. However, my Petron mechanic suggested something so simple that the Nissan Casa in Commonwealth (now closed) failed to solve repeatedly. He said, bring me a full can of WD40 lubricant and we'll clean out your throttle valve assembly. He took it out and cleaned the part and out came all the accumulated carbon and soot and dirt which was choking my engine and stalling it. When put back, revs went to as high as 1500 rpm, up from the usual 800-900 rpm. He had it adjusted to the lowest rpm which is now at 900-1000. Felt like the car had its stuck up "phlegm" removed. Now it runs better and more efficiently. Previously it was running at 6-9 km/li of gas for city driving but had recorded it to go as high as 18km/li when I used the NLEX to tarlac. I think I'll have this repainted (hilamos) and detailed instead of getting a new car . Hope this helps
    Saan Petron station nyo pinaayos yun sentra nyo? sinong mechanic?

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Nissan Fuel Consumption Database