New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 436
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    17,335
    #361
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Hi sirs, first time to post here in the nissan thread.
    I'm going to have my '02 4x4 Frontier repainted. I'd just like to ask where I can buy
    the decals and stickers so evrything will look new?

    thanks
    You'll be looking for old stocks. Check with CORE Pasong Tamo (Nissan), Youngbros and Yen in Banawe, or Advance in Pasay City.

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14
    #362
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    You'll be looking for old stocks. Check with CORE Pasong Tamo (Nissan), Youngbros and Yen in Banawe, or Advance in Pasay City.
    thanks vinj. i'll try to drop by tom.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    91
    #363
    sana mag labas pa ng bagong model ang frontier yung mga may power window sana

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    153
    #364
    guys,
    any leads saan makakabili nung center cap for our frontier? 3 dealership na tinanong ko pati kay nis-parts wala din.

    TIA

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    164
    #365
    Quote Originally Posted by zeepey View Post
    guys,
    any leads saan makakabili nung center cap for our frontier? 3 dealership na tinanong ko pati kay nis-parts wala din.

    TIA
    Musta na po??? Up up up ko lang po ito. Salamat po!

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,069
    #366
    1st time na magkaron ng nissan dito sa min. We are impressed with the frontier(td27), parang gas engine, walang usok!!!
    Fan kasi ng isuzu ang father ko, 4ja1, matibay pero mausok at maingay.
    isa pang nakakatuwa ay un clutch, napakalambot, malambot pa sa jazz ko!:

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    164
    #367
    Quote Originally Posted by kkreuk18 View Post
    1st time na magkaron ng nissan dito sa min. We are impressed with the frontier(td27), parang gas engine, walang usok!!!
    Fan kasi ng isuzu ang father ko, 4ja1, matibay pero mausok at maingay.
    isa pang nakakatuwa ay un clutch, napakalambot, malambot pa sa jazz ko!:
    at di lang yun matipid din sa diesel ang TD27...

    mga ka Frontier owners let's revive this thread... Cheersss!!!!

    God bless you all!

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    164
    #368
    Sa mga naka A/T ano pong ATF ang gamit nyo besides sa galing sa Casa? Salamat po!

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    17,335
    #369
    Quote Originally Posted by D_rock_777 View Post
    at di lang yun matipid din sa diesel ang TD27...

    mga ka Frontier owners let's revive this thread... Cheersss!!!!

    God bless you all!
    I used to average 9-10km/L on my TD27 Frontier in the city. Mabigat pa paa ko nun and i would redline the engine on 1st and 2nd gear regularly (P12-P13/L lang ang diesel back then :D).

    On the ATF, just get the Dexron specs of from the owner's manual and that's what you use to look for compatible ATF.

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    164
    #370
    Tanong ko lang po kung may Fluid Filter ang A/T tranny ng Frontier (3.2L A/T) ? Salamat po!

The Nissan Frontier Thread