New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jvandanne View Post
    are you buying or selling? kung selling ka, baka you can consider selling the 18" rims kng pwde
    Sir Im planning to sell my rims & tires also. AMS 15X7 rims + Dueler 235.75 R15 (80-85% thread). Let me know if you're interested.

PS.....My Gatorcab Bedcover, color white(newly painted with DuPont by the world famous Zingoy) is also for sale.

Last edited by Lemon; February 17th, 2007 at 09:40 AM. Reason: additional plug :)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jvandanne View Post
    are you buying or selling? kung selling ka, baka you can consider selling the 18" rims kng pwde
    selling po sir.
    sure. send me an sms po.
    usap tayo.
    thanks sir.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have a 2003 M/T 4x4 frontier, Im on vacation to boracay mga 10kms from caticlan nag alarm ang water in fuel filter at battery sa consul panel. I checked the hood and found out na putol ang alternator belt. since alternator lang ang dina-drive ng naputol na belt I decided to continue with out aircon para di ma drain ang battery. I drained the primary filter and also the secondary and expect water but its almost no contamination of water. tried to start and see if the fuel filter alarm still exsist but its still lit up. I managed to buy a A43 belt replaced the belt and run if the battery alarm still exist. To my surprise pati fuel filter alarm nawala Have anybody experience this, bakit iilaw din ang alarm sa fuel filter while charging lang ang problema? By trying to drain the water in the fuel filter naka bili pa tuloy ako ng filter wrench, muntik na rin makabili ng filter buti walang available

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hi guys! i am a newbie having some problems with my '99 fronty 4x4, was hoping someone could help out. i have noticed na hindi umiilaw yung glow plug indicator, already checked the bulb, ok naman. hindi naman siya hard starting sa umaga kahit na malamig (13-18C). meron na ba naka experience ng ganito? wala kasi casa somewhere near our place. salamat in advance

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1) when you check the bulb, did you try to swap it with another working bulb? merun kasing bulb na busted na pero mukhang intact pa yung bulb coil, so minsan akala mo hindi pa busted.

2) paki check mo ang fuse sa fuse box ng glow plug... pag hindi pa rin yung busted, it would be best sa casa mapatingnan... hindi naman yan major problem kasi working naman.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    yes, have tried changing the bulb with a working one. with regards sa fuse, how many fuse does the fronty have for glow plug? kasi sa wiring diagram from the service/repair manual 2 yung symbol ng fuse but i could only see the one inside the engine bay which is not busted. btw meron ba service center ang nissan na malapit sa baguio? first time ko kasi mag nissan.. thanks

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hi All!

My first time here. I never thought there was a following for the Frontier.

It's nice to know that a lot of you enjoy your frontiers. I enjoy mine. I just put in 18"Gram lights on my frontier and they look great. I never thought 18" would look that cool on a frontier.

Anyway, I got almost eveything covered for my frontier and its my daily driver. I got the latest JLW3 8inchers in a ported box in the rear back seat and it fit. They sound great. I got a Jensen DVD/Radio HU Precision power Art series amps (im a bit old school). I got the mags done today. And now I am truly enjoying the Holidays!

Merry Xmas to All!!!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ei mga pips bago lang ako d2 ahhh..

pde pa help sa fontier ko ksi ung clutch nya nag iingay kapag tinatapakan

may ride is nissan frontier 4 x 4 manual 3.2L

ok lng nman xa tumakbo kaya lang maingay nga lang tuwing tatapakan ung clutch... lalo na pag pinagsabay mo ung accelaration pedal at clutch pedal na apakan...

regarding nga pala dun sa nakita kong SIMOTA FILTER kasama na ung system magkanu inabot nun.. thanks at kung san nakabili ksi taga rito lng ako malapit sa banawe ...

merry christmas nga pala and happy new year thanks

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    good day gentlemen. i just bought a 2000 model 4x4 frontier with about 80k kms on the odo. i think it has a 3.2L engine, manual tranny. may i ask what fuel consumption should i be expecting from this ride? everything is bonestock. thanks in advance.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bisoy View Post
    good day gentlemen. i just bought a 2000 model 4x4 frontier with about 80k kms on the odo. i think it has a 3.2L engine, manual tranny. may i ask what fuel consumption should i be expecting from this ride? everything is bonestock. thanks in advance.
    9Km/l in city drive and 12Km/l highway. based on my current setup changed mags to 17"

If you wont mind may I ask how much did you bought your pickup sir?

The Nissan Frontier Thread