New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    mga sirs,

gano katipid ang 2.7 models nyo?

im thinking of downgrading from 3.2 to 2.7 kasi medyo malakas ang consumption ng 3.2 tapos a/t pa.

any suggestions or alternatives?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I used to average around 10-11km/L with my 2.7 E (all stock engine, bigger tires).

On the oil, even if you just stick to Petron Trekker, Caltex Delo Gold (multigrade), or Shell Rimula your engine should be fine... what matters is you change regularly (every 5000kms).

jvdanne, baka may water contamination sa fuel system.. .try to check it out.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    yung 10-11km/L, is that city or hway?

consumption ko sa city is somewhere 6km/L then after putting conetype filter, naging almost 7km/L (very very little improvement).

i always use caltex delo gold on my 5000kms oil change

nasolve ko na yung problem sa water separator warning light, grounded na sya, sunog yung wiring.

pano ko pa kaya mapapatipid ang consumption nito?

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I used to average around 10-11km/L with my 2.7 E (all stock engine, bigger tires).

On the oil, even if you just stick to Petron Trekker, Caltex Delo Gold (multigrade), or Shell Rimula your engine should be fine... what matters is you change regularly (every 5000kms).

jvdanne, baka may water contamination sa fuel system.. .try to check it out.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    City... when i go on the highway with a light foot i hit around 13-14km/l; with a real heavy foot and full load i would go down to 8-9km/l on the highway.

Take note though that the Nissan diesel isnt really the best in fuel efficiency (vs. the Isuzu and Mitsu 4D56) but it makes up with much better performance over the two pickups of it's generation (prior to the Dmax, and new Hilux release).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    8-9km/l city driving on my 2.7 manual

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ive been comparing my 3.2 frontier against my 2.5 isuzu. hindi ko mapantayan or at least run to near fuel efficiency of the isuzu using the frontier.

probably its because of the engine size and transmission (frontier a/t vs isuzu m/t).

hati ang puso ko sa dalawa. isuzu for the engine and frontier for the aesthetics.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i need ur help guys!

i bought my 01 4x4 AT frontier lsat june n i noticed that there is a severe shift shock when i put it i drive, also the same problem happens when its already running and shifting between 1st to 2nd gear. is this normal?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't think that is normal for any A/T. Have it checked muna sa casa and then pagnamahalan ka, then try non-casa alternative (Kruven, servitek, speedyfix...etc).

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    hi guys,

questions lang po...

sa mga nagkabit ng foglamps sa frontier yung square pa yung slot... pwede po pa guide ng tamang bracket? yung foglamps ko kasi is not the original pero hella siya na square... ang problema lang... lagi napupundi yung mga ilaw niya... in a year siguro 3 times ako magpalit ng bulbs sa right foglamps.. napansin ko lang na nag vibrate pala yung foglamps ko... wala naman akong masilip ng frontier na may foglamps dito sa amin....

thanks po...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    hi guys,

i'm looking for a pick-up... anybody knows somebody selling... preferably frontier...

thanks

The Nissan Frontier Thread