New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    spacer = vibration

yung sa kin dati naka negative offset na 10" width rims.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing
    jvandanne,

magkano mo plan ibenta flares mo?
    as of now wala pang price. nasa prototypes pa lang kami. but we will try to give it out as low as possible dahil naiitindihan namin na hindi lahat ng tao willing maglabas ng pera right now sa hirap ng buhay.

by the way, kasing size nito ang titanium style flares at may body cladding rin available (no pic yet)

announce ko dito once ready, hopefully by feb or march

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    spacer = vibration

yung sa kin dati naka negative offset na 10" width rims.
    how bad is the vibration? may masisira na parts?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    IMO parang di adviseable mag spacer to set your rims out... better to get similar sized rims with different (negative) offset like what i did before (got the rims for a Patrol Safari). Sayang a set of 5 was being sold at 4x4ph a few weeks ago for 10K only with tires and caps already (nabenta na).

Was canvassing at Banawe last weekend for the regular fender flares... lowest i got was 4K for a set of 4 (wala pang kabit... color black ata).
    bro, what kind of flares yan? yung manipis ba or yung kapareho ng titanium? kasi ang alam ko yung ganyang price is yung manipis from carryboy ata.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    experienced vibration with spacers in an expedition. didn't wait long enough to find out if parts will be damaged in the long run.

i didn't install spacers on my fortuner. i went from stock rims to the wider negative offset rims after i had the truck lifted. i also went for 33" m/t tires.

re the photo you posted, the stock tires look puny with the titanium style flares. a problem i foresee with setting out the tires is the necessity to trim the fenders to obtain proper clearance for the front wheels on a full lock turn.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemon
    05frontier, kailangan mo i-upload sa image hosting site un pic bago mo ma-post dito. Email mo sa akin un mga pics, I'll help you out.

esrey_rl*yahoo.com

OK un flares mo jvandanne.
    Lemon,

na email ko na sa iyo... thanks ha

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    re the photo you posted, the stock tires look puny with the titanium style flares. a problem i foresee with setting out the tires is the necessity to trim the fenders to obtain proper clearance for the front wheels on a full lock turn.
    oo nga konti nalang space para for bigger tires.

Sino gusto makipagswap sa titanium edition na fender flares ko, palit pang 4x4 na flares? (Yun present model mo na frontier yun)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posting for 05frontier

Nice frontier bro! Ganda talaga ng 2nd Gen Frontier. Sana we also get the 2nd Gen here in the Philippines soon.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    wala pa ba diyan? no expected date? first time to own a truck... new frontier worth buying talaga, smooth ride

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jvandanne
    bro, what kind of flares yan? yung manipis ba or yung kapareho ng titanium? kasi ang alam ko yung ganyang price is yung manipis from carryboy ata.
    These are just the thin flares... eto yung gusto ko para sa ride ko for quite some time.

On adding bigger tires and neg offset rims, i'm using 235/75R15 (OEM sa 4x4 na size) on mine and there's no clearance problems with the torsion bar properly raised.

The Frontier we have now is already a relative dinosaur compared with the Hilux and Dmax.

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
The Nissan Frontier Thread