New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    pahabol na din, meron bang nagrerepair nung carry boy roller cover? Yung sa pickup ko stuck na it won't close. I tried greasing yung track and gears sa loob w/o success. TIA!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hi! magkano na ang bentahan ng 4X2 Frontier 2000-2002 model ngayon? I'm planning to get one for my business also what are the pros and cons of this truck. AFAIK aircon is very good and uses timing chain.

Salamat!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zeepey View Post
    pahabol na din, meron bang nagrerepair nung carry boy roller cover? Yung sa pickup ko stuck na it won't close. I tried greasing yung track and gears sa loob w/o success. TIA!
    Perhaps Carryboy would be the best bet to repair it.

Quote Originally Posted by RakataK View Post
    Hi! magkano na ang bentahan ng 4X2 Frontier 2000-2002 model ngayon? I'm planning to get one for my business also what are the pros and cons of this truck. AFAIK aircon is very good and uses timing chain.

Salamat!
    Check out the Manila Bulletin on weekends (Sunday), that would give you an idea. Well kept units would still fetch around 300K to 350K i suppose. The engine and suspension is good no doubt, as long as its maintained properly. If you rev it hard when the engine is warmed up, a good engine (clean filter, properly working injection system and change oil regularly) will hardly smoke, if not at all.

What i dont like is the harsh ride and smallish rear cab for the rear passengers. On the ride quality, some minor fixes can improve it (reverse rear helper spring and good shocks).

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I'm also scouting this truck vs. the Fuego. 4x4 for farm and mountain terrain service.

Comments regarding this rig is much appreciated.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Perhaps Carryboy would be the best bet to repair it.

Check out the Manila Bulletin on weekends (Sunday), that would give you an idea. Well kept units would still fetch around 300K to 350K i suppose. The engine and suspension is good no doubt, as long as its maintained properly. If you rev it hard when the engine is warmed up, a good engine (clean filter, properly working injection system and change oil regularly) will hardly smoke, if not at all.

What i dont like is the harsh ride and smallish rear cab for the rear passengers. On the ride quality, some minor fixes can improve it (reverse rear helper spring and good shocks).
    Thanks for the input sir.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Kanina lang nagpachange oil ako sa frontier ko. It's my 3rd time to change it's oil since i got it almost a year ago. Ngayon it consumed a lil over 6.5 liters compared to 6 liters on my 1st 2 oil change. Same shop same service guy who did it. Calibration na ba kailangan assuming walang leaks?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by RakataK View Post

Salamat!
    Kung pang business the frontier is my choice. It's my 2nd time to own a frontier yung una ko was a 4x2 2.7 m/t. Used for 4 years almost clocking 150,000 kms. Yung 4x2 ko kaya 11 km/l city driving. Yung 4x4 around 8 km/l. IMO mas maingay pa at mausok mga dmax, strada, hilux kahit na mas bago.

Note that the 150 thou km that i racked up was all us since we got it bnew way back in 2000 then sold it nung 2004.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by power eagle View Post
    m using a 1997 ultra power eagle series BD25 xa, b4 ang bagal humatak at ayaw na pumalo ng 140km/h-150+ b4 kc kaya nya hirap na xa mag 120km/h nun. so i decided to change lahat. from fuel filter (2), then cleaning of GAS tank dami kc latak lalo na pag sa bahain gas stn ka nag babara sa filter. then replace air filter and for overall top performance ipa CALIBRATE mo!!!! for sure balik ang power mo!!! tip lang pag nag rev ka dapat sabay ang palo ng gauge sa pag rev

Youre a frontier owner na pala. he he he

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Tanong ko lamang po, ano pong best suitable (brand & grade) engine oil at differential oil para sa Frontier 3.2L A/T 2WD?

Maraming salamat po!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hi sirs, first time to post here in the nissan thread.
    I'm going to have my '02 4x4 Frontier repainted. I'd just like to ask where I can buy
    the decals and stickers so evrything will look new?

thanks

The Nissan Frontier Thread