New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Many thanks for reply. Can't help you on the tires though.

Quote Originally Posted by joprix_grand View Post
    Ito ba un meron POWER / AT / HOLD.. i forgot the other option.. pero kung ito I think i've read that power means AT will stay on the gear where it will give you more power. The AT means it will stay as automatic. The other option I think will hold your gears in its current level (E.G. if 3rd gear na un AT mo tapos nilagay mo sa HOLD then hangang 3rd gear ka lang)... Hope this helps.. ako naman magtatanong... Anyone here knows where to buy cheap tires? I have 02 and 03 nissan frontier both 4 x 4s.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    its ok.... just bought bridgestone dueler tires.. however, I would like to ask, what's the best engine oil na gamit para sa 2003 frontier? and filter?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    anyone have a 2003 4x4 nissan frontier AT? i want to experience the ride... im not satisfied with mine kasi

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anyone have a 2003 4x4 nissan frontier AT? i want to experience the ride... im not satisfied with mine kasi
    Best way to fix it from my experience is to reverse the lowest "molye" on the rear leaf spring then add gas shocks (KYB Gas-A-Just if youre on a budget). Did that to my Frontier and it improved the ride vastly. Regular payload isnt really affected unless you really max out with the loads you carry.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Thank you... here's another question.. where can I find cheap control arms for Nissan Frontier (2002 model, 4x4)?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Thank you... here's another question.. where can I find cheap control arms for Nissan Frontier (2002 model, 4x4)?
    If you're looking for an aftermarket parts, try inquiring from massiveparts.com

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    i'm looking for 2002 frontier instrument panel (UCM)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    mga bosing newbie here we have a nissan frontier 2.7s 2003 model so far wala na man po problems pero lately napapansin ko po na pag nag papagas po ako pag bukas ko ng gas cap e may parang pressure pag bukas ko natural lang ba yun?

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Mga boss pwede ko bang matanong kung pano nyo sineset yung sounds ng frontiers nyo? gusto ko po sana kasing lagyan ng bass yung pickup ko eh. salamat po.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Mga bossing matanong ko lang po sa mga naka 4x4 interesado po ba kayo sa lifting kit nag frontier. Im talking about a suspension lift kit that will give you about 5 inch of lift.

IM just checking the market po before we released a lift kit complete set po with optional shock absorber.

The Nissan Frontier Thread