New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Anybody here knows the exact address of the shops in Imus,Cavite along Aguinaldo hi-way daw??? which sells car "borloloys"?? Wanted to have my bare pick-up its side step, Bedliner, Soft lid cover(manual), and Canopy or rollbar..

Hope to hear from you guys...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Anybody Home???

Paramdam naman mga Fronty Owners jan..

By the way, here is my Bravado after a little mods...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    im having trouble finding the ignition system for the King Cab. they say its not available in the phils. any other solution?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lonerjam View Post
    im having trouble finding the ignition system for the King Cab. they say its not available in the phils. any other solution?
    What's the engine of the King Cab? What part exactly in the ignition system?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    What's the engine of the King Cab? What part exactly in the ignition system?
    ill get back to you about the engine. i dont know what the damaged part is called but its a plastic with some flat coppers attached to it and its color black that is attached to the ignition coil. sorry about the vague description.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Hi vinj....
    hi lonerjam...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    the engine of the king cab is VG30 and we dont know exactly where the problem is. one day it just stopped in the middle of the road and would not start anymore. we checked the electrical system and the mechanic said the culprit is in the ignition system. now we can the start the king cab but after 6 to 10 minutes when the engine is heating up it will stop again and we have to wait for it to cool down and drive it again until the it begins to heat up and stop.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lonerjam View Post
    ill get back to you about the engine. i dont know what the damaged part is called but its a plastic with some flat coppers attached to it and its color black that is attached to the ignition coil. sorry about the vague description.
    If it is with the ignition system, you can try changing the coil to an aftermarket set (i.e. mallory, MSD, etc.). Maybe a reputable electrical shop can help you on this. Looks like the distributor/igntion coil is the culprit nga given its heating up and then works again when cooled down.

The VG30 (3.0L V6 EFI right?) wasn't locally sold though so it'll be a problem finding a OEM replacement part. You may be able to find a JDM surplus though but you'll have to take the part and really go around Banawe, Evangelista and even in Pampanga. Another option is to get the part number and if you have a relative in the US, he may scout around for this.

I sold my Frontier in 2006 and i still regret doing so to this very day. I saw it some months ago on the road and thankfully mukhang the person who bought it from me still took care of it.

There's a repo 2006 2.7E Titanium unit in our office now and ive been itching to bid for it since it seems to be in good condition when i tried it out.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhilux View Post
    Anybody here knows the exact address of the shops in Imus,Cavite along Aguinaldo hi-way daw??? which sells car "borloloys"?? Wanted to have my bare pick-up its side step, Bedliner, Soft lid cover(manual), and Canopy or rollbar..

Hope to hear from you guys...
    sir kung di mo makita yung sa Imus...May Carryboy na sa Alabang harap ng Honda mismo...through Daanghari tumbok lang yun.

The Nissan Frontier Thread