New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi guyz.bago lng ko d2 at nabasa ko yung thread ng nissan frontier,balak ko kasi bumili bka meron ba kayo, frontier 2.7l td 4x2 2000model up in good condition budget ko is 300-350k cash,babalik ako ng pinas nxt week email nyo lng ako sa rovtech77*yahoo.com.tnx sa tsikot members

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jowee View Post
    hey good p.m. i'm planning to sell my navara 2008 next year its a 4x2 manual 2.5 crdi silver. lets talk! thanks
    whats the reason bakit mo benta navara mo sir?..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Is anybody here???

Close na ba thread na to ng mga Fronty owners???

Glad to hear from you boys!!!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Good evening! I'll just update this thread with a question.
    My father has a Frontier 2000 and he had problems starting up the engine.
    It cranks, and sometimes need two to three switches (flicking the key from acc to start) to start it up.
    The battery has been newly-replaced, which leaves (after a little research) the culprit to the glow plugs, which aids in starting indirect injection diesel engines.
    Any suggestions where I can buy parts and replace them?
    Or any ideas what could have been the problem? Thanks in advance.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    anyone here has the Frontier Bravado pick-up? any comments on this vehicle...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by divisionbyzero View Post
    Good evening! I'll just update this thread with a question.
    My father has a Frontier 2000 and he had problems starting up the engine.
    It cranks, and sometimes need two to three switches (flicking the key from acc to start) to start it up.
    The battery has been newly-replaced, which leaves (after a little research) the culprit to the glow plugs, which aids in starting indirect injection diesel engines.
    Any suggestions where I can buy parts and replace them?
    Or any ideas what could have been the problem? Thanks in advance.
    it could be the starter itself. i had the same problem with my old car before. now i owned frontier 01

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    anyone here has the Frontier Bravado pick-up? any comments on this vehicle...
    Hi Sir cjv_justice and to all...

I have my Bravado last june 13, 2010.. Nice and decent looking pick-up..Been tried and tested on rough roads, easily hit 100kph-120kph..(hanggang 120kph pa lang ako) bitin ang road eh..Wala ako masabi at satisfied sa Pick-up na to..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    salamat rhilux sa reply.

alam mo kase kakaiba lang ako pumili ng sasakyan e... sometimes i get tired of hearing the all-new this, all-new that stuff... i think i can do with an old school, proven drivetrain for everyday use, easy and cheaper to maintain than the newer crdi engines (nice and decent ika nga) ... maalaga at mabusisi din naman akong user so i dont mind...

i'm looking into this together with the Adventure GLX and Crosswind XTi...

now sana i can see a unit sa mga dealer nila to appreciate the Bravado...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Yeah Sir...

Additional on the Bravado, fc is 14km/lit on highway and 9-10km/lit on city driving..the 2010 model is almost lifted kasi 15 na rim nya. ang stock tires is 215r15..pag napudod, i plan to change it to 235..den install a not so wide fenders,,Bare na bare pa Bravado ko..Ala pa mods..Hopefully next week.
    Sa Nissan CRVI Makati ako nakakuha..

Cheers Fronty owners!!! Too glad at nabuhay thread na to!!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Here is my Bravado,,Real Workhorse!!!
    [/IMG]

The Nissan Frontier Thread