New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 347 of 347 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347
Results 3,461 to 3,465 of 3465
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by agentrambo007 View Post
    it could be the new filter that you installed. pag bago palit filter, dapat new learning nanaman for the ecu. have it checked sa casa. (i read it somewhere sa clubfrontier)
    no need to reset ecu pag air filter. pag mga oil filter, fuel filter dapat daw reset ECU.

How to Set Diagnostic Test Mode II (Self-diagnostic Results)
    1. Confirm that accelerator pedal is fully released, turn ignition switch ON and wait 3 seconds.
    2. Repeat the following procedure quickly five times within 5 seconds.
    a. Fully depress the accelerator pedal.
    b. Fully release the accelerator pedal.
    3. Wait 7 seconds, fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for approx. 10 seconds until the MI starts
    blinking.
    4. Fully release the accelerator pedal.
    ECM has entered to Diagnostic Test Mode II (Self-diagnostic results).

How to Erase Diagnostic Test Mode II (Self-diagnostic Results)
    1. Set ECM in Diagnostic Test Mode II (Self-diagnostic results).
    Mode II (Self-diagnostic Results)" .
    2. Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
    The emission-related diagnostic information has been erased from the backup memory in the ECM.
    3. Fully release the accelerator pedal, and confirm the DTC 0000 is displayed.

or in short
    Ign on count to 3
    full on and off throttle 5 times within 5 sec's
    count to 7 hold throttle down for 10 or so seconds
    wait for the ECM light to flash let go of throttle and your in count the codes after you have written them down or fell you don’t need any codes just hold the throttle down until you see the ECM pattern change to ten fast flashes twice and then ten slow flashes and there you have one reset ECM

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Sige sir I will ask around re: this problem.

*12vdc
    Tingin mo bro makuha kaya ito ng ecu reset? May pinost si sir OJ dito somewhere na pagreset ng ecu.

thanks sa mga reply po nakuha ko na unit ko 2 nights din ata natulog sa casa wala naman nakita problem maliban sa computer box reading of fuel error. they cleared the error on the computer and change my fuel filter cost me 600 pesos

maybe glitch nga so far twice lang nangyari hassle lang kasi you need to restart the engine to clear the problem..

Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Palagay ko pero it would not guarantee non-recurrence kaya mas maganda kung pa-scan muna baka may ma-retrieve na fault.

Possible din yung change of filter, baka may descrepancies sa learned values ng ecu kaya nag miscalculate.

Parang maaga nagpalit si Sir BoyBakal ng air filter, hindi ba 20k kms dapat?

sir since mababa milage ko and every 5tkm checkup nung 16tkm pa lang sya pinasok ko na for 20tkm checkup..

so far i hope hinde na maulet..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Cheers to our club! Inggit naman ako sa inyo mga bro... my nav is slowly becoming part of my list of "sunshine" cars. I'm gonna try to drive it everyday starting Sat. Maghahanap ako ng baha at putikan...

After 13 months, nakaka 7k kms pa lang si Brutus!

OJ, are we meeting this sat?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    oy anu yan, mini-eb? pwede sumali?:cheers2:

no need to reset ecu pag air filter. pag mga oil filter, fuel filter dapat daw reset ECU.

How to Set Diagnostic Test Mode II (Self-diagnostic Results)
    1. Confirm that accelerator pedal is fully released, turn ignition switch ON and wait 3 seconds.
    2. Repeat the following procedure quickly five times within 5 seconds.
    a. Fully depress the accelerator pedal.
    b. Fully release the accelerator pedal.
    3. Wait 7 seconds, fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for approx. 10 seconds until the MI starts
    blinking.
    4. Fully release the accelerator pedal.
    ECM has entered to Diagnostic Test Mode II (Self-diagnostic results).

How to Erase Diagnostic Test Mode II (Self-diagnostic Results)
    1. Set ECM in Diagnostic Test Mode II (Self-diagnostic results).
    Mode II (Self-diagnostic Results)" .
    2. Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
    The emission-related diagnostic information has been erased from the backup memory in the ECM.
    3. Fully release the accelerator pedal, and confirm the DTC 0000 is displayed.

or in short
    Ign on count to 3
    full on and off throttle 5 times within 5 sec's
    count to 7 hold throttle down for 10 or so seconds
    wait for the ECM light to flash let go of throttle and your in count the codes after you have written them down or fell you don’t need any codes just hold the throttle down until you see the ECM pattern change to ten fast flashes twice and then ten slow flashes and there you have one reset ECM

... or you could just unhook the battery, and turn the key. i read that this also works

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBakaL View Post
    sir since mababa milage ko and every 5tkm checkup nung 16tkm pa lang sya pinasok ko na for 20tkm checkup..

so far i hope hinde na maulet..
    [SIZE=2]hehe.Ok lang yan sir at least hindi natin naeexperience yung ibang nakaktakot na sakit ska yung eek squeekk squeek..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Advanced PMS? Yun sakin exacto lage by kilometer reading, mahal kc fully-synthetic oil. Air filter lagi ko lang binubugahan ng air compressor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Can somebody confirm kung may LSD nga ang Brute ed? Heres how to check:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]-Lift rear wheels[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]-Set gear shifter to Neutral[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]- Rotate one of the wheel[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]- If the other wheel rotates the opposite direction, then its open differential[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]- if it goes the same direction then it has LSD.[/SIZE]

-----------------------------------------

Moderator's Note:

this thread is continued at:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72895
    Last edited by ghosthunter; August 4th, 2010 at 11:41 PM.

Nissan Frontier Navarra [ARCHIVED]