New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 290 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Thanks very much sa mga info about breaking-in the nav.I really appreciate it! will post more question in future posting.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *Boybakal
    Sir yun din lang pala talaga ang common possibilities, either contaminated/dirty fuel, restricted intake (clogged air filter/bent intake pipe), restricted exhaust, high ambient temperature. Is the temp gauge more or less near normal levels?

*sniper009
    Congrats on your new ride. Much faster yan than the Avanza.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by franster View Post
    Do the dash speakers on your navaras functioning? I just noticed mine not working. Is supposed to sound, right? I already checked its settings like balance and fader on its Head Unit(still stock)

Just compared it with my friends navara and i can hear his dash speakers sound!

Should I bother on letting it be checked/fixed or maybe im just not hearing its sound?
    Sir franster, not sure about that. Yung sakin di ko din napapansin na gumagana yun. Unless yung output na audio niya is very low. Baka kasi ambient sound lang ang nalalabas niya kaya di masyadong naririnig? Again, i'm not sure. hehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hey guys. Noticed the door panels, dashboard, etc. gets scratched easily. Ganito ba talaga to? What's your take on this?

On the door panel, I can accept the fact that it will get scratches soon from going inside and outside the pick up due to the shoes hitting the door panel. I presume that this is just a normal thing but just wondering on how do you get rid of it, or at least prevent it from happening?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by loki_chaos View Post
    Sir franster, not sure about that. Yung sakin di ko din napapansin na gumagana yun. Unless yung output na audio niya is very low. Baka kasi ambient sound lang ang nalalabas niya kaya di masyadong naririnig? Again, i'm not sure. hehe
    thanks loki_chaos for your reply. Anyway, I might visit the casa and ask about this sometime next week.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hey guys. Noticed the door panels, dashboard, etc. gets scratched easily. Ganito ba talaga to? What's your take on this?

On the door panel, I can accept the fact that it will get scratches soon from going inside and outside the pick up due to the shoes hitting the door panel. I presume that this is just a normal thing but just wondering on how do you get rid of the scratches, or at least prevent it from happening?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    just got my nav yesterday and got really attached to it, been driving it all day, just noticed that the ride was a bit bumpy, i think it has something to do with the tire pressure, what is the recommended tire pressure? mine is a 4x2 AT nav.
    can any1 educate me on this problem? if it's really a problem

any more comments on what i should expect on the first 1000km of use..
    thanks

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    during my first time driving my navara, umulan na agad ng malakas, guess its the heaven blessing my new ride,

sir OJ any recommended break in tips, like how fast do i go???

tanong ko nalang din how long does it take for you to get your license plate??

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The plastic parts of the interior that have a smaller grain to them are easier scratched than the ones that have a bigger grain. Best just use a protectant like Armorall. You won't scratch it naman unless something sharp hits it.

Congrats lourdjay, mine is the same model, I keep rear tire pressure at 35psi.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    The plastic parts of the interior that have a smaller grain to them are easier scratched than the ones that have a bigger grain. Best just use a protectant like Armorall. You won't scratch it naman unless something sharp hits it.

Congrats lourdjay, mine is the same model, I keep rear tire pressure at 35psi.
    i would not call it a scratch pala. It would be best describe as scuff or marks (ones with white marks or discoloration of the plastic) from the shoe grinding against the door panels when coming in and out of the pickup.

will armor all prevent the plastic interior from getting scratch? or is there any product out there that would serve this purpose?