New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's a 1.6, it's a given everyday car.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's a great traffic car. Just not that fuel efficient (in AT). But it's not a guzzler, either.

It's a good car for forgetting about driving and getting home as comfortably as you can. Only gripe is the lower-back support of the front seats are SORELY lacking, and you'll likely have to buy a pillow for a backrest if you drive long distances.

As for maintenance, it's a niggling problem, but NOT a major headache.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Depends on what your ideal everyday driving is. It ranges from luxurious comfort to great excitement.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    We own an Exalta Grandeur (the one with horizontal grills)... and i should say that its a tough car! Madalas naming dinadala sa mga bundok tapos sa bukid na para bang ginawa naming 4x4 tsaka ang lakas ng hatak kahit A/T sya. Tapos hatid-sundo pa sa school everyday... pagmalelate nako, sa skyway ang daan namin tapos naka-off yung overdrive then finoflooring ng dad ko yung accelerator and yung tunog nung engine parang subaru imprezza. ok din naman ang fuel economy. Medyo hindi nga lang ok yung seats sa likod but its still great for everyday driving. It also has great safety features like airbags, abs w/ ebd and the digital back sensor. The audio system is also great lalo na pagnaka VCD ka... parang dolby 5.1. Hehe! What i like the most is the aircon (calsonic)... mabilis lumamig yung cabin kahit nasa first level pa lang nung blower!

BTW... i saw a very cool grandeur with nismo accessories sa may parking area ng baywalk (spoiler, side skirts, 17" wheels)... basta sobrang astig yung set-up nung car. I had a picture of it before kaso hindi ko na makita sa pc ko. O_o

well i think that's all i can share about the exaltas.... hope that would give your friend an idea! ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
NISSAN EXALTA's 2000 and UP