New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hi All,

Comments nyo about the 2003 sentra/exalta? Pretty dissapointed with it, honestly...nawala pagka sporty nya; ok na ok na ung first na exalta eh.

Is it true the 1.3L version has 93 horses? Baka naman sa controlled environment lang to a...pero kung totoo, it's the most powerful 1.3L car i've come across so far...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It was never meant to be a sportscar. I like it as it is. A good everyday car.

The base model, with its black accents, does look a lot sportier (very European ang theme).

Fuel injected ang 1.3 ng Sentra. Unlike others na carb. This could account for the increased power.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ang bilis naman magpalit ng model ng sentra? nakita ko dito sa dubai..iba na ang hitsura ng 2004 model w/ Sunny badge....Pati Lancer binago na rin....parang may Vee sign ang grills nya...sagwa!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    my sister has the grandeur GS (black) one. ok naman pretty slow nga lng compared to an LXi Civic

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pero ang pogi ng bagong exalta... so one last week sporting a chin, and side skirts tapos naka 17s sya. pogi tlga ang dating

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...ok siya. underrated lang talaga dito nissan, dunno why.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm, kung presyo kasi pag uusapan, parang konti lang diperensya between an equally-spec'd nissan and toyota; and since buying cars isn't like buying shirts(pag di mo type, bigay mo sa kapatid mo B), people would rather go for the tried and true toyota(hmmm..potential catch phrase sa next ad nila ;).

mahirap bang maghanap ng parts?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok naman yung bagong exalta a... i don't like the bug-eyed rear lights and the bug-eyed dash design though. it's got a great interior as far as local compact cars go and lots of nifty features to play with, although parang masikip yung rear seat compared to other compact sedans if i remember right

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by kyle618
    my sister has the grandeur GS (black) one. ok naman pretty slow nga lng compared to an LXi Civic
    Have the casa clean the MAF (mass air flow) sensor everytime you go in for a service. Its very sensitive to dirt. I noticed a night and day difference in our Exalta performance after i had our cleaned. I also changed the intake, added 15" tires and stiffer gas shocks to improve on the performance.

On a sidenote, one of the Nissanbayan members took a 1.3 Exalta (bone-stock) in run-What-you-brung in Subic. He bagged 3rd place in bracket D.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    FYI lang... a 1st gen Honda City has 95HP..... 1.3L PGMFi engine. at that time it was the most powerful (in terms of HP) 1.3L engine... ewan ko lang ngayon....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Nissan Exalta