New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Understandable... wala pa yung bagong Evo at Ralliart (rumored to be AWD this time, with a detuned EVO engine ).

Lots of WRXs because tuners are jumping to be the first on the new platform. I expect the same phenomenon when the new Evo comes out.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNITED View Post
    Hey sabi nga ng relative ko from the States sa latest SEMA autoshow in Vegas last October most cars (atleast from the Import's side) consists mainly of Nissan cars.. from Z, G37, Silvias, etc.

For other Jap brands here's the scoop, Evo fans Im sorry but there are few Evos in the show.. the WRX beat them this year at the show. A few Mazdas are also present in the show.. as for the good ol' Honda they have a few in the show w/c made up of Fits and Civics Si's. For Toyota... ummm it's mostly from but their Scion brand.
    For the Domestics naman there are the Stangs that dominate the show for them.
    I've heard nga din... Malupet daw dun yung new G37 ah. Well, In a way Americans wanted to mimic the auto shows from Japan, since it's Nissans there-- its nissans din in the SEMa. Paramihan nga ng tuned Z, Silvias, SE-Rs maybe the Americans can be at par vs. Japs... e paramihan ng GT-Rs in a show?.. he he Good luck.

And I must agree with Mr. Niky, ngayon maybe the Subbies won in numbers at famous SEMA show... coz the Evos right now are still cooki'n, I can smell it!!... and its smells good! he he...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Well... that explains why there are abundance of Nissan diecast tuner cars in hobby and toy shops lately, just bought mine last week-- a Datsun Z by Jada.

Sa sema last Nov. I also heard besides it being a great one, the popular crew of West Coast Customs did a live auto customization daily in the event!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Nissan- the current west's and Japan's leading tuner brand of choice