New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaed View Post
    ang tanong may dealership na nag approve na ganyan na deal? i'm sure mga banko hindi sila nag approve ng ganyan... kaya i dare the agent to show proof na may na approved at na release na unit with that kind of deal...

minimum downpayment usually hanggan 30% lang, tapos pahirapan pa maaprove iyan sa banko... marami documentation ang hihingin...

tska usual procedure ng banko, papautangin lang nila ang isang tao kung may sapat at kakayanan siya, in other word may datung dapat... hindi sila nagpapautang sa isang tao na wala... dahil kung ganoon eh may 100,000 ka lang sa banko makakabili ka na niyan ng kotse... bottom line the bank/financial institution approves only those who has the capacity to pay...

usually mga ganyan na dealership ginagawa lang nila pang hikayat... pakatapos gagawa sila ng computation base ng sinabi ko percentage...
    mayroon po! kami.
    nissan gx(m/t) Nissan UN Ave.
    nissan gsx(m/t) Nissan Mantrade
    Approved on 20% downpayment

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i think chuaed's point is that yung mga 20% down or 65k down na yan etc. etc. are "typical" rates. a specific buyer may or may not be approved at that rate kasi nga based sa bank.

although i don't know, baka the dealers have some deals dun sa in-house financing nila para ma-approve agad. anyway it's in the dealer's best interest na hindi mag default ang buyer kasi lugi sila dun -- repossessed car sobrang depressed ang value.

hindi naman ang nissan lang ang merong ganyang scam. even mazda has this ongoing 88k down, 18888/month for 5 years sa mazda3.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I had a boss who used to work for Nissan. Ang sabi nya is Nissan has a different supplier for parts than the ones used for building the car. Probably one of the reasons why Nissan has had poor market perception.

I'm not sure whether this is true for all dealers and models...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Share ko lang. In 1996, when I acquired my then new Sentra, agent ko nag-asikaso ng lahat. All I had to do was come up with the cash and docs (Cert. of Employment and photocopies of my ID's). Ni wala ngang ITR or cedula na hiningi sa akin.

Nag-aagawan pa UnionBank nun at BPI Family for my account, but eventually sa UnionBank napunta, kasi mas mabilis sila mag-approve. Back then, it really was a buyer's market, and I'm sure its true now. Just last year kasi, I was contemplating on acquiring a new unit, napadpad ako sa showroom ng Nissan. May offer yata sila that time na 10% DP. Yung mga agents naglapitan agad, kung ano ano ino-offer just to get me to buy. Pero ayaw ni misis, gastos daw, kaya ayun 2nd hand na lang binili namin

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There are two Nissans in the local market. NMPI and UMC. NMPI handles the cars and smaller vehicles. UMC handles the diesels and large SUV's.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    bibili lang ang ng black nissan sentra kapag superhero ako by night. ala Kato ng green hornet pero black theme. but first I have to find my bat cave.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    ANG GANDA NANG SENTRA SA UAE:

http://nissan-me.com/sunny/index.htm

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    bibili lang ang ng black nissan sentra kapag superhero ako by night. ala Kato ng green hornet pero black theme. but first I have to find my bat cave.
    pwede ring maging ala mask rider black, with the tutubi front end. although you'll need to drive in reverse to the crime scene though :D

Quote Originally Posted by eggman
    yah B) finally, some sanity in their sentra designs
    Last edited by badkuk; September 8th, 2006 at 07:39 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's a restyled version of our N16 Sentra. Ok din, looks more mature.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by acacia00 View Post
    I had a boss who used to work for Nissan. Ang sabi nya is Nissan has a different supplier for parts than the ones used for building the car. Probably one of the reasons why Nissan has had poor market perception.

I'm not sure whether this is true for all dealers and models...
    Maybe... but that's a good thing. Stock parts on the Nissan Sentra are from Nissan-Yulon, Taiwan. If the dealer uses Nissan of Japan, they may just be of better quality...

Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Ok ito, pabor sa buyer. In 2001 we got an NOS (new old stock) Sentra SS for Php580k only. Top of the line, A/T, upgraded front and rear fascia pa with new alloy wheels and tires. Foglamps lang pinadagdag namin sa dealer. Sulit na.

Now yung GX ay naka-upgraded interior na with power features. May A/T variant na din and alloy wheels. Buyer's market talaga. And the N16 ain't a bad platform. Though I miss the 'B-series' platforms of yesteryear. The last B platform (B14) was the first generation Exalta series.
    Hay... NOS... I know a guy who got an SiR at under 700k, brand new, as NOS... whereas the Exalta, when it was phased out, just went up in price... ...Astig ang bili nyo sa Super Saloon. Great deal there... like I've said, there's nothing wrong with buying an outdated design if it saves you a ton of cash. (Ayan, hanapin niyo na ang last of the Lynx RS's ulit...)

Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post

http://nissan-me.com/sunny/index.htm
    Oo nga. More distinctive than our bubble faced ones...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Nissan Crazy Prices!!