New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i found the same ads in Manila Bulletin and it had a caption regarding buying a new car at a low price before the e-vat takes effect...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Beat the E-VAT my A$$

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haha bulok na style ng mga dealers. I remember a few years ago 'excise tax' naman hinihirit nila sa mga customers.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    "beat the **** out of clueless buyers" siguro mas ok hehehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    CRAZY prices indeed..crazy dealers too :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    nissan's problem is public perception. to this day, people think that nissans are "kalampagin", "sirain", etc. which leads to low resale value, which is another drawback in itself.

in fact, and im not kidding, the only advantage that people consistently associate with nissan is "cold aircon".

perhaps a bit OT, I just would like to ask what is your perception about Nissan and their products? thanks!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by erict
    perhaps a bit OT, I just would like to ask what is your perception about Nissan and their products? thanks!
    I had a Nissan Sentra LEC for 9 years and it was one heck of a car. I had no major repair, not including the PMS for 80K where bushings and clutch parts were replaced. The aircon was great throughout its life. There was a small kalampag but I heard worst from corollas and lancers much younger than my car. The 1.3 engine was good enough. Overall, it was a great and durable car.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    oo nga, better model ang LEC nila, tipid sa gas at di masyado maproblema. I had a 95 series 3, ss before, lakas sa gas! mahal din pyesa. very low re-sale value din. kaya switch na me sa vios!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    tsk scan ko na nga kaya quotation tapos post ko dito...dang my eyes are failing me na

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Maraming luma na Sentra GS,GSX at 180 GT yang mga dealers na yan kaya ang cashout ay medyo mababa.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Nissan Crazy Prices!!