4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    hi. newbie here with a31

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    cefiroclub.tk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    if you see someone sells a black nissan cefiro with license plate ZAK 188, DONT BUY IT! that [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]car[/COLOR][/COLOR] hit and ran my old nissan car while moving along commonwealth avenue, quezon city on december 21, 2009 around 4:00am, filed a police report and verified with lto the owner's name (it owns by a big company, cant disclose) naka alarm na yan kotse baka maloko lang kayo

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Sir sa cefiro club pano pumunta sa 2nd page ? yung may mga performance talk and for sale sections.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sirs, is the a32 cefiro still a good buy? we all know local resale value of nissans is quite low, kaya tempting to get it. i like nissan cars. undergdog ang dating.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    yes its a good buy.

its a damn shame na napaka baba ng resale value nila. for the power and amenities you get with the car, sobrang mura ng cefiro.

gas consumption is just like my 1st gen CRV, which means, its not that bad. this is if the cefiro is tip top. that said, i know a few same year generation cars from friends who have smaller engines that have the same FC as my cefiro... sometimes even worse.

if you factor in the amount other cars spend in repairs, parang mas economical pa yung 1998 cefiro. pa-gas ka lng ng pa-gas, as opposed to a 1998 corolla na kalampagin na, tapos kung ano ano na ipapa ayos m, etc etc.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Again, all medium sedans has low resale value than small cars.

Resale value of Honda Accord and Mazda are even lower than Cefiro. Camry is little higher but difference is not significant.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Nissan Cefiro Club??