New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Gray market cost is around 4.5 million. But that was years ago when I saw it for sale.
    Hehe, katay.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    So I guess Nissan hasn't worked out the bugs from the Titan/Armada up to now. If you go to the owners forum for these models you'll see lots of problems with the engine electonics of the V8 and the rear diff. I am glad all I have had problems with is the VDC G-sensor although it was a pain in the a#* to get fixed.
    The main complaint I found was the Armada's brakes, and it was true on the 2004's and early 2005 models. My sister has a 2004 SE and she did had problems with the brakes. Nissan had a TSB on it and had it replaced. One reason I waited till the 2006 came out before I got mine. I traded my 2003 Nissan Murano SE AWD for it as I needed a vehicle that could fit more than 5. The interior trim of the Murano is a lot better than the Armada, and I really liked the CVT. But so far its been a great vehicle plus I have more options on the Armada than on the Murano.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I drove one when i was in the US. Pero di ako satisfied walang kalatoy latoy. MUCH BETTER drive ang Toyota Sequoia V8.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Picard View Post
    I drove one when i was in the US. Pero di ako satisfied walang kalatoy latoy. MUCH BETTER drive ang Toyota Sequoia V8.
    Never drove a Toyota Sequoia V8 so I can't really compare the ride quality of the Armada to it. But as far as numbers, they're about the same except:

Armada Sequoia
    Engine 5.6L V-8 305 HP 4.7L V-8 273 HP
    Towing 9,100 lbs 6,500 lbs

Maybe I'm just biased toward the Nissan as you are toward Toyota.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i really love this armada... seems enchanter... but with the hoodlum price of P4.5M, nakaka dismaya.. i cant blame our politician buying cars (armada) here in KSA (tax free) and send them back sa pinas (again..tax free).. overall cost.. less than P3M... hay.. makatakbo ngang bgy.tanod!!!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    as i have mentioned in my previous post..i have a friend with armada.. he now shift to 2007 patrol (4.8 SOHC-ksa version)...i really dont know his reason, aside from being discontent... whatever.. i still love this beast!!!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tm27tt View Post
    Never drove a Toyota Sequoia V8 so I can't really compare the ride quality of the Armada to it. But as far as numbers, they're about the same except:

Armada Sequoia
    Engine 5.6L V-8 305 HP 4.7L V-8 273 HP
    Towing 9,100 lbs 6,500 lbs

Maybe I'm just biased toward the Nissan as you are toward Toyota.
    Don't forget to add that most Sequoia buyers are women. hehehe

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    i'd rather buy a jeep commander over the armada.. that's just me i guess
    So you must like having your truck breakdown alot with interior pieces falling off. hehehe.

As my avatar says "I know it's a Jeep thing that's why I drive a Nissan."

:peace:

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    :funny: Sorry but I DON'T drive a Jeep i just like the looks of the Commander and NO my interior pieces are not falling off! :twak:

I got a Turbocharged AWD Tall Wagon duh? :lolabove: :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Don't forget to add that most Sequoia buyers are women. hehehe
    Not so. Maybe wives buy it..then husband drive it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Nissan Armada