New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    mga sir, im planning to get a 98 nissan ad resort (70k+ mileage), all stock. any feedback with this car/pickup? namention ung ad resort as one of the ugliest car design (dito sa tsikot), pero hanggang dun lang ung info na nakuha ko.

fc, parts, reliability etc?
    thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    FC, pretty so-so... it's a carbureted 1.6. Performance is just okay.

Steering is non-power assisted, brakes are just okay (rear drum)... most parts are interchangeable with the Sentra except the rear suspension, which uses a different beam axle and set-up from the Sentra. The only thing that's hard to find is trim pieces that are unique to the AD Resort, such as the rear lights and bumperguards.

It's a fun little truck... though I really wanted the 2.0 diesel instead of the 1.6.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Still not pushing the Ad Resort with SR20DE engine swapped in? :bike3:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    thx mga sir!
    i have a 2000 b13 LEC, and im planning to swap their engines (if ever manalo ako sa bidding next week). i've check kasi the condition of the ad resort and i liked what i saw (body/engine/suspension and tires are in good shape pa)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hahaha... I'm still considering my options... if I can just do an EFi conversion, that's what I'll do.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    my current fc sa b13 is about 8-9k/l city. if ever nga na ganon din fc ng ad resort, swap na lang...pero siempre i need to win pa sa bidding

Nissan Ad Resort feedback