New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    who owns a 350z or the new nissan 370z? can you please give me feedback about these cars. I'm planning to purchase one.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kenna View Post
    who owns a 350z or the new nissan 370z? can you please give me feedback about these cars. I'm planning to purchase one.
    i have a 06 350Z. its a great fun car specially if you like going fast. as for all i know the 03-05 only produces 287hp, 278tq * the crank and have some problems like tires are feathering, 06 have 300hp, 269tq * the crank, 07-08 have 306hp, 269tq * the crank. but correct me if i'm wrong on the hp #'s. the 370z on the other hand is on a league of its own in my opinion. so its all up to what you want. but just to let you know that whenever you want to modify the car is that everything i mean everything is expensive. do as much research on the car that's all i can tell you. oh i'm from hawaii anyway.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 808_350z View Post
    i have a 06 350Z. its a great fun car specially if you like going fast. as for all i know the 03-05 only produces 287hp, 278tq * the crank and have some problems like tires are feathering, 06 have 300hp, 269tq * the crank, 07-08 have 306hp, 269tq * the crank. but correct me if i'm wrong on the hp #'s. the 370z on the other hand is on a league of its own in my opinion. so its all up to what you want. but just to let you know that whenever you want to modify the car is that everything i mean everything is expensive. do as much research on the car that's all i can tell you. oh i'm from hawaii anyway.

thanks for the quick reply. By the way, what's the fuel consumption of that? planning to get the new 370z. Nissan is really one of the cheapest sports car that you can get; moreover, i like it cause it's made from Japan.

Initially, i wanted the Audi R8, but it costs 8M pesos. the new Nissan 370 has 362HP and is about 3.8 M pesos.. way cheaper but not bad for a sports car.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    thanks for the quick reply. By the way, what's the fuel consumption of that? planning to get the new 370z. Nissan is really one of the cheapest sports car that you can get; moreover, i like it cause it's made from Japan.

Initially, i wanted the Audi R8, but it costs 8M pesos. the new Nissan 370 has 362HP and is about 3.8 M pesos.. way cheaper but not bad for a sports car.
    well it all depends kung paano ka mag maneho. if you just cruise it you should get around 30miles per gallon or 16km per liter. pero kung pedal to the metal palagi eh asahan mong baba km/liter mo. but just like what i said do a research before you buy it. thats what i did.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004

If you like a high performance car with dealer support and a good budget, maybe you can also consider the Subaru STI (2.3M pesos).

But of course, the 370z has a more premium feel especially in terms of looks and interior finish.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    great car, IMHO Tho careful with the oil temps.... also, my differential oil boiled after an nlex-sctex run. Proper break-in as stated in the manual should've been followed. It's a damn fine car.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Regarding fuel consumption of 350z VQ35DE V6 3,5 liter so you cannot expect a six cylinder to be fuel efficient the more you push the accelerator the more gasoline you consume. The 370Z VQ37VHR 3.7 liter V6 . on 2003- 2005 model 350z model is lighter in weight compare to 370Z

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    from what i've read.. the new nissan 370z 18miles-26miles per gallon. if my calculations are correct, that's about 8km per litter- 12?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    03-05 Nissan 350z a very fast car and a head turner.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    sa 370z ka na.

nissan 350z owners