New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it appears that Nissan philippines is overestimating its case for the Z here... they'll probably market it to people who would think that the car is on the same range as a Porsche 911 (based on the looks) hehehe

its not 3.6, its Php 3,495,000....

nagmura nga Z4 ng konti eh compared to its launching price due to the tax scheme na din....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hehe sir mbt it indeed looks like a porsche sa gilid... sa commercial ko lang nakita

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ewan ko ba talaga kung anong presyo ang gulo! eheheh

i think the z4 is more fun to drive..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    it appears that Nissan philippines is overestimating its case for the Z here... they'll probably market it to people who would think that the car is on the same range as a Porsche 911 (based on the looks) hehehe
    nice observation mbt!

from the write-ups that i've read, it seems that they are targeting this to potential porsche buyers. but if am a porsche buyer, that P1M difference between the Boxster S and the Z wouldn't really matter. plus you can always say that your car is a "Porsche", with the Z, people would just say "350Z what?".

but for that price, i'd rather get a Z4... and spare some change...

i'd bet that it wouldn't click here...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    sana babaan nila...para maging poor man's porsche -- para me sukling pambili ng family car B). At para maging grand prize sa mga raffles/promos B).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Phillippogi,
    Where dya get 3.6M?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here's my prediction; In a year's time, the official Z's price will go down by 200T to 300T or maybe more. Because this is how it is when a new product is launched. We are having this lengthy discussion because we are basing our arguments on MSRP's listed at the back of US car magazines. We are overlooking the fact that the "S" in MSRP means "suggested". When the 1st gen Miata came out in the US many years back, dealers were selling it for as much $40,000! the same with the S2000, the Lancer Evolution, MB SL, 350z etc., they were being sold at double their MSRP! Isn't this also true with the ubiquitous cellphones? Why sell a car at MSRP when people are lining up at dealer's showroom at 4am in the morning?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe... pag may 3.6 million ako... itataya ko nalang lahat sa loto... baka makabili ako ng lamborgini... hhehe... jk po gawa nalang po ako business... hehe... para helicopter ang bibilhin ko hehe... jk padin po.. hahaha

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Nissan 350Z