New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Just a newbie. I have a nissan sentra b14 series. All stock. I want to get a new set of mag wheels. What's the best size and specs of rims and tyres should I get? Any suggestions?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bongsta008 View Post
    Just a newbie. I have a nissan sentra b14 series. All stock. I want to get a new set of mag wheels. What's the best size and specs of rims and tyres should I get? Any suggestions?
    pre tingin tingin ka ng mga nissan b14 JDM versions sa web google image search, minsan kasi yung ibang b14 iba yung styles ng stock mags nila sa japan or other asian markets. magaganda din, medyo rare nga lang. baka maka chamba ka sa mga mag dealers ng 2nd hand import or copy.

i don't think you should go any higher than 16s with 205 and 50-55 tires. personally, i don't go for chromed bling mags... mahal and goes out of style. closest to stock look ang maganda for me - tapos drop mo by an inch and a half... ganda.

tires... well, may mahal at mura. the higher the cost of the tyre, the more astig it looks. dunlop lm702s 55s look great on any car, ganda ng tayo at may rim guards pa. kung tipid meals, you can go for nankang ns-2s, walang rim guard, wala ring magandang sidewalls, but, it gets the job done.

goodyear, dunlop, yokohama a and s drives, bridgestone and michelins magaganda ang sidewalls.

nankang, westlake, GT, hankook... di masyado pero pwede na rin.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Ok salamat sa suggestion. I'll look into that.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    pare ako din. nagiipon pa lng ganyan din car ko. nagiisip kung ano magandang style

New rims and tyres for nissan sentra b14 series