New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I'm not sure about the Outlander, but my Grand Vitara (2.0L, A/T) runs at around 6.5-7 km/liter city driving with traffic. I think it's pretty much similar with the other 2.0-2.5L SUVs out in the market.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Does anyone knows when this new X-trail will be available here in the Phils?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    Does anyone knows when this new X-trail will be available here in the Phils?
    i was able to talk to a nissan dealer when i had my xty pms. they really dont know when exactly the 2nd gen xtrail will come to our shores but they are definite it is not this year. most probably next year pa. but they are not yet sure.

i would love a diesel version of this new xtrail to match up with the tucson and sportage of the koreans.. or even the fortuner and sta fe..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i hope when the gen2 x-trail finally comes out .... this clean diesel engine tecnology is also offered in the Phillipines not just in Europe. btw, this is really advance engine. its only 2.0li, but with VNT + Piezo injectors. its more powerful than the new upcoming Honda's i-DTEC 2.2li. (only rated at 150ps). also the Nissan gets 6speed AT. wow. if the price is right and it has 7seats. may sell alot.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    still no news on the price and whether it will be manufactured here or in taiwan?

the design isnt bad , but it isnt that good either. Feels just like a major facelift of the previous x-trail. Well with this against cars like the Rav-4 , Outlander and the Grand Vitara, I'd choose any of the three over this

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I've been waiting for the 2nd Gen X-Trail since early 2007 pero wala pa rin. So impatienlty, I decided to get the 1st Gen instead. I got it last Feb and I'm happy.

Sulit na sana e, cause I'm suppose to get a free vacation trip to Palawan as part of their Fun Factor Promo. Sabi ko, ayos to kahit dumating yung 2nd Gen. di na ako maiinggit. Pero I was kinda deceived by the promo. After ko nabili and made me believed that I can get the trip in 2-3 weeks time, yun pala wala. Kaya guys, ingat kayo sa Nissan sa mga promo nila. I lost trust in them already. So be careful, lalo na ngayon, lalabas ang 2nd Gen, baka lahat ng sales and promo tricks, ilalabas nila and got you pants down.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    talaga bang 5+ lang ang fuel mileage nito? My brother got the tokyo edition and sabi sa casa at least 7km/l but actual measures nasa low 5s lang.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm getting 7-8 kpl city driving figures with Caltex Silver. But, I have a light foot and don't really go beyond 3000 rpms when doing sprints in my X-Trail. I'm using a 2.0 4x2 by the way.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jcastillo932 View Post
    Wow!! may iaalok na naman ang NMPI ng 12% down. low interest and 48 months to pay. hahaha!!

Ilabas dapat ng NMPI yung 2.2 CDI na diesel niyan dito sa Pinas. Ewan ko lang kung di sila mag number 1 sa small SUV category.

may promo mga po xtrail ngayon. kaya lang when i asked them kung when magkakaron ng diesel d2 sa Pinas, they told me na hindi na daw ma22loy yung proposal bec of the performance ng deisel ingine vs. gas... nalungkot naman ako...wala din M/T.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
New Nissan X-Trail