New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Wow may manual transmission na.Sa wakas nasa driver side na ang speedo at tach gauges.Sana dalhin yan dito.Kakaiba yung ginawa nila na aircon vents nakatabingi na.
    Ano kaya cost cutting na gagawin nila pag dating niyan dito?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    looks a lot like the first gen - biggest change is probably the dash treatment but i would guess that this is just an upgrade and not a total redesign from ground-up. Never liked the front end of the first one so this new redesign is still not to my liking

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict View Post
    parang may pagka prado yung rear hehe
    my thoughts exactly...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    parang hyundai tucson and nissan xtrail combo.

I think same size lang and minor face lift...remember they still have xtrerra and pathfinder.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Bago ang platform at parts ng new gen X-Trail..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    IMO Nissan "supersized" this one... though maganda na ngayon ang finish ng interiors...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Looks biggger than the 1st gen. X-trail. I like it that they went traditional with the instrument cluster as well as the space-age center console. The external appearance is somewhat of a mixed bag. In some angles, there are some very strong influences of the Volvo XC90. I'm also not to fond of how the front bumper meets the hood and fender.

If it becomes available in Europe this summer (probably their summer months), it'll probably get here by early 2008.
    looks good. i wanna buy one. 2008 pa?
    tagal pa pala..

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Yeah I am also looking to buy one this June but the new model is not here. The Tokyo edition is their new arrival (with a diff dash but better than the 1st one). The 1st one we had is the model that came out in 2000 (UK) which looks really old-fashioned with all the cheap plastics. That is still available too with a great discount. The Tokyo edition though was the model in UK and CA since 2003. Darker color and better material used on the dashboard. Downside is that the gauges are still in the center.

I might just get the new CRV. But waiting time is long (4 months). I am so confused now.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by md124591 View Post
    I might just get the new CRV. But waiting time is long (4 months). I am so confused now.
    Why not consider the Grand Vitara or Outlander?

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    Why not consider the Grand Vitara or Outlander?
    I think they're too bulky already for a female. I like the macho cars but not that macho. How is the fuel consumption?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
New Nissan X-Trail