New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 93 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Does anyone know if the Nissan Terra will come to the U.S. Markets? I heard it is possible, but it might take time.
    They just rejuvenated the Juke this year by making the Kicks, I don't think the old Xterra will come back, but I'm willing to bet they are working on the next generation!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    hinde yan dadalhin sa US bawal ang PPV dun mataas at unsafe sa superhighways nila

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    Mine's the VL and I actually maximize the seat adjustment whenever I drive. I tried adjusting the thigh support and lowering it feels better for long drives. I adjust it whenever I feel something in my legs already. But I don't have any permanent settings right now.

Have you tried factory reset of the unit?

*StockEngine
    My height is 5'11 so maybe my legs are raised higher when the seat is low but not enough when I raise my seat high. I think it should be the same height as the 2nd row seats. This is the only disadvantage of Theater style seats of Nissan, I rather have equal height for all seats than lower height for the front row.
    So nakasagad na but still too low? That sucks. I thought the seats were pretty high already. Re: the HU ma reset nga.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    So nakasagad na but still too low? That sucks. I thought the seats were pretty high already. Re: the HU ma reset nga.
    At least for my height it's too low, but I think most won't have any problems with it or I have a strange posture hehe. I will compare again with Fortuner since I don't get a discomfort but the seats are too hard naman and I thought both have the same height. My T32 Xtrail is even lower, I went to a car shop to increase the height of the front seats. They put a longer screw to increase the height.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    Do any of you feel that the front seats are too low that sometimes nangangawit yun legs nyo pag matagal nakaupo? I notice this sometimes and I adjust my seats everytime I feel some discomfort. Any inputs on this?
    Hello Evevryone,,,
    New Nissan Terra 2019 TutuApp Lucky Patcher Kodi Walk-Around Review With EuromanDriver 2018 -Toyota Fortuner Beater?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nn_TbXEtvI8/hqdefault.jpg

Image is not Uploading Due to some problem,..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Im betting on this also by year-end if my budget permits and white color din... baka iba pag sa personal titingnan...

Nag aabang-abang din ako sa local https://inro.in/watch-movies-online/ https://inro.in/cyberghost/ https://inro.in/expressvpn/ reviews, sa indonesia sana may indepth review pero walang subtitle...

Update mo kami dito pls OB if matest drive mo or ano yung mga pangit... dun ka kasi magaling... hehe... at least by the time na kami na mag checheck we can verify din the info... [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My issue has been solved,...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranit6 View Post
    My issue has been solved,...
    what was your issue, po?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Terra 4x2 VL unit owner here.

Does anyone know the code for the headunit?

Nag pa install ako ng TV Plus sa labas. everything works perfectly. Pero pag umaandar na. the screen turns off due to safety reasons. but sabi sa casa they can remove that feature for a fee of P1,500. They just need to input a code. parang yun sa innova and fortuner.

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by macoylatte View Post
    Terra 4x2 VL unit owner here.

Does anyone know the code for the headunit?

Nag pa install ako ng TV Plus sa labas. everything works perfectly. Pero pag umaandar na. the screen turns off due to safety reasons. but sabi sa casa they can remove that feature for a fee of P1,500. They just need to input a code. parang yun sa innova and fortuner.
    diba sya kagaya nun sa wigo na sa handbrake lang?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    diba sya kagaya nun sa wigo na sa handbrake lang?
    wala sir. we already checked. wala wire from head unit to handbrake. parang naka set sa gps. once it detects the car is moving. the screen turns off.
    pag sa handbrake, once handbrake is released mag off na screen. but this one, hindi. pag umandar na and reaches 15km/h.
    already asked the casa. dalhin daw dun to input a code. pero, yun nga. babayad ka 1500