New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143
Results 1,421 to 1,426 of 1426
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    It seems the Blaupunkt head unit is still better than the new one. I like videos to be played on the head unit as well. Another change that I read is that the rear view mirror is back to normal. The camera is displayed on the head unit instead.
    I did a little search. I'm not really sure why but there exist an exact same device with same interface in Brazil and the maker is Adayo. Brand is called Logigo with model number MBRU. I was looking for a way to update the Android firmware without having to bring the car to casa just for an update (pandemic reasons). Prolly explains why you can't find Palm Spring 800 in Blaupunkt's website to download firmwares.

I don't like how they released such a low performance device for such a expensive vehicle. RAM and ROM size are miserable. Interface is horrible. I'm not sideloading apps ("warranty" daw) and it still crashes and sometimes factory restore itself to initial state so sideloading isn't really the issue. For a 2018 device, it really just s*cks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Nov 25

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The leaked pics are over at Phil kotse . com

Looks a bit like the pre facelift Fort with the grill but with a convoluted looking bumper.

A bit better looking than the current one but the Navara's facelift looks much better. At least the dash looks like it will be upgraded.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    The leaked pics are over at Phil kotse . com

Looks a bit like the pre facelift Fort with the grill but with a convoluted looking bumper.

A bit better looking than the current one but the Navara's facelift looks much better. At least the dash looks like it will be upgraded.
    I can't find it lol. Meron pala silang news section, but its at the bottom of their main page. A side by side web design would've help their page traffic.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    will this model be coming here in Philippines?

2021 Nissan X-Terra review