New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 134 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1449
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Mini, speaking of timeless you should've used Pajero FM as an example.
    Oo nga pala, Pajero FM more boxy payat looking than the Prado

2. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Mini, speaking of timeless you should've used Pajero FM as an example.
    Mas timeless talaga ang Pajero FM.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    Imagine us with the Pearl White units. Almost 7 out of 10 Terras I see are white.
    Trade your white for my gray? Hehe. Normally I like to keep things stock but this time around I'm considering changing the rims at least.

I do wish they'd come out with more colors.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Magkano Jimny 1.1M
    Magkano yun Montero GLS Standard AT 1.3M+ After discount

Both have no leather seats.

Jimny is gas, small and high maintenance in terms of parts. suzuki still expensive

Monty is diesel, push start, and larger.

Jimny is toycar.

Monty is workhorse.

May Terra ka na diba, just get another one of that (PPV-based), good to go ka na for 10 years not worrying about car upgrades, reliability and durability. In fact, if you csn push it pwede 20 years.

My SF is now 13 years, a diesel crossover, this is now my beater car, tibay mura pa parts and of course diesel,

Just think of PPV as buying a house, hulog ka PaG ibig for 25 years, then live your life fully, eat good food, staycation, travel, love, breakup, get another love, start a fsmily

Ako nga eh if I can restart my life now, ill get all three:
    Fort
    Monty
    mux
    1 condo - near place of work
    1 townhouse - in the outer city limits

So total natin 1.6M x 3 = 4.8M
    2 bedroom condo = 5M
    3 bedroom townhouse = 5M

Say 15M assuming lang no interest payable in 25 years

ThatÂ’s 50k a month lang sa salary mo , if you earning like 100k a month, 50k onverhead mo, 50k sa 3 cars mo and 2 houses

Plan your life now, i said 3 PPVs pala good ka fro 20-25 years not buying a car.

You can choose to buy 2 , mas liit pa monthly mo

—-

Yun BMW mo , its just a distraction. Because everyday you have to think sbout maintaining it kasi BMw, it has the illusion of bringing you prestige. I think not.

You know what the most important resource / commodity today? Its not money, its not career and its not even assets

ItÂ’s TIME! 20 years not worrying about your transpo, you can achieve so many things.

Sa kaka back read ko, ganda nang inputs mo sir. hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The Sony cr2025 in my fob reads 1.35v after a little over a year. Has anyone changed their fob battery to cr2032 without issues? I'd like to have a bit more power reserve. In my other car the cr2032 lasts over 3 years.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    The Sony cr2025 in my fob reads 1.35v after a little over a year. Has anyone changed their fob battery to cr2032 without issues? I'd like to have a bit more power reserve. In my other car the cr2032 lasts over 3 years.
    same voltage spec for the 2025 and 2032, only difference is 3.2mm vs 2.5mm thickness.

only issue is the retainer on the plastic cover of the fob, it might crack if it is also holding down the battery.

you can always store a spare battery in the glove box.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    same voltage spec for the 2025 and 2032, only difference is 3.2mm vs 2.5mm thickness.

only issue is the retainer on the plastic cover of the fob, it might crack if it is also holding down the battery.

you can always store a spare battery in the glove box.
    Yes bro. Am worried the 2032 might be too thick for the casing. Got a 2 pack Energizer 2025 na lang. Hopefully lasts longer than the OEM supplied Sony.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Anyone here experienced the screeching sounds when you turn steering to full on 1st startup usually early mornings? Sounds go away after seconds but the screeching sound is loud.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by beastbogs View Post
    Anyone here experienced the screeching sounds when you turn steering to full on 1st startup usually early mornings? Sounds go away after seconds but the screeching sound is loud.

No screeching sound in mine but I noticed a rattling sound at the column. Gonna have them look at it next check up.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by beastbogs View Post

Bring it in to your nearby dealer.

Do you immediately drive after starting the car? Does the sound only occur when you engage the steering or turn? Hydraulic steering pump or the r&p assembly are main suspects. Warranty claim