New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 103 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1449
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Di pa bro. But I bet it tops out at around 180/190 like the Navara. Takbong pogi lang New nissan terra
    Sir. . ilan po ang engine rpm pag 100 or 120 if it's on the highest gear?
    Thanks po

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoy123 View Post
    Sir. . ilan po ang engine rpm pag 100 or 120 if it's on the highest gear?
    Thanks po
    Without using manual mode 100 kph is at 1900 rpm and 120 is at around 2000 rpm. Not sure if its on 4th or 5th at that speed. Definitely not at top gear at 100 kph. Will try manual mode to see which gear its in next time I get to an expressway.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Without using manual mode 100 kph is at 1900 rpm and 120 is at around 2000 rpm. Not sure if its on 4th or 5th at that speed. Definitely not at top gear at 100 kph. Will try manual mode to see which gear its in next time I get to an expressway.
    Copy sir, thanks. .. iba ata gearing nya versus the navara. . . M/t navara *6th gear, 2000rpm is only slightly below 100kph. . . Unlike the fortuner/innova/hilux na pareho ang gearing . . A/t&m/t topgear speed at 2000rpm is already at 135kph.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    May tsismis na yung all around and reverse cam pwede na daw ma integrate sa stock hu for VL model... sana libre lang... hehee...

Ff features i wish to have:
    Auto door lock (speed sensing)
    Side mirror auto fold (remote)
    Auto trunk door open/close (remote)

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    speed sensing sang ayon ako diyan tamad ako mahlock

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoy123 View Post
    Copy sir, thanks. .. iba ata gearing nya versus the navara. . . M/t navara *6th gear, 2000rpm is only slightly below 100kph. . . Unlike the fortuner/innova/hilux na pareho ang gearing . . A/t&m/t topgear speed at 2000rpm is already at 135kph.
    Not sure but most likely the 7AT won't match any of the 6MT's ratios. Another thing may be the engine. The Terra has the same tune as the NP300 4x4 VL.

Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    May tsismis na yung all around and reverse cam pwede na daw ma integrate sa stock hu for VL model... sana libre lang... hehee...

Ff features i wish to have:
    Auto door lock (speed sensing)
    Side mirror auto fold (remote)
    Auto trunk door open/close (remote)

Auto door lock yes please. Yung auto fold since I had to repair one that's been manhandled by a passer by, di bale na lang

Talked to Seatmate and it seems the best way to get a comfier headrest would be to buy a new one from them. Manipis kasi yung headrest and masyadong malaki yung kelangan ukain na material kaya baka hindi na safe in case of whiplash.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Not sure but most likely the 7AT won't match any of the 6MT's ratios. Another thing may be the engine. The Terra has the same tune as the NP300 4x4 VL.
    Ups. .. oo nga pala sir, 7speed nga pala ang at. . .. unlike toyota na pareho na 6speed. Thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    To install or not to install the spoiler?

For factory spoiler, especially yung umabot ng first 1,000, did they drilled it bah?

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Just curious with other owners here of the Terra.

Have a friend who owns a Terra that has the push button start/stop.

His Terra suddenly wouldn't shut off even after doing everything adviced by Nissan. Nissan had to manually tinker with the fuel pump to starve the engine of fuel so that it would die.

After their diagnosis, my friend told me Nissan said it had something to do with their Fuse Box? He couldn't remember the acronym of what was the actual electrical component that needed to be replaced (four letter acronym).

Has anyone ended up encountering this? I just found it odd, especially since the unit came out early 4Q only.

EDIT : To mention, the part will surely be covered by warranty. I'm just curious if this was just a unique case/unit that this defective part.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Just curious with other owners here of the Terra.

Have a friend who owns a Terra that has the push button start/stop.

His Terra suddenly wouldn't shut off even after doing everything adviced by Nissan. Nissan had to manually tinker with the fuel pump to starve the engine of fuel so that it would die.

After their diagnosis, my friend told me Nissan said it had something to do with their Fuse Box? He couldn't remember the acronym of what was the actual electrical component that needed to be replaced (four letter acronym).

Has anyone ended up encountering this? I just found it odd, especially since the unit came out early 4Q only.

EDIT : To mention, the part will surely be covered by warranty. I'm just curious if this was just a unique case/unit that this defective part.
    I am member of 2 FB groups ng Terra, I can count at least 4 cases na ng push start related issues

Ok din yun naka feed Eto now U wouldn’t even consider Nissan in the next years,