New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145
Results 1,441 to 1,449 of 1449
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hegaton View Post
    Thanks doc. Nakapagupgrade din ang fam namin after 18 years.

Adding more info for future potential owners ng Terra on why we picked Terra over other SUVs.

Unang una is yung space, considering from sedan kami and we've grown since. Masikip na masyado sedan. Then yung power nya over other base model from competitors + ride comfort (suspension and ac). Pagdating sa looks mas type namin si Terra kasi machi looking. Interior is fine, pero could be improved sabi nga ng iba. Third is, Terra yung naging choice ng dad ko talaga. Finally is Nissan has been reliable to us. Nissan Exalta N16 yung sedan namin and it's still working well after 18 years. Alaga lang sa maintenance. Though medyo parang malakas na sa FC.

Hopefully Terra will serve us well din. Stay safe all and drive safe.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk
    I had an Exalta N16 before. It was a 2002 model, Grandeur series with the sunroof. The QG16 engine was just adequate for its frame but the tranny was just limited to 4 front gears. A 5AT would have been better. It is not as sporty looking as the Civic ES of the same era but the car can comfortably cruise at 150 kmh without red-lining the engine.

We were seriously considering the Xtrail in 2016 but I was sold on a Forester XT. I wouldn’t mind owning another Nissan, maybe an Altima perhaps or the Patrol Royale if money is no issue. I had a great time driving an Armada (same platform as the Patrol Royale) while on vacation in California in 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I had an Exalta N16 before. It was a 2002 model, Grandeur series with the sunroof. The QG16 engine was just adequate for its frame but the tranny was just limited to 4 front gears. A 5AT would have been better. It is not as sporty looking as the Civic ES of the same era but the car can comfortably cruise at 150 kmh without red-lining the engine.

We were seriously considering the Xtrail in 2016 but I was sold on a Forester XT. I wouldn’t mind owning another Nissan, maybe an Altima perhaps or the Patrol Royale if money is no issue. I had a great time driving an Armada (same platform as the Patrol Royale) while on vacation in California in 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True. My dad was able to push it at 140km/h comfortably as well. Until now it still performs well, pero hindi na namin binibirit masyado dahil may kalumaan na din. Max na is 120km/h pero smooth pa din sya.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Mga boss, ano ba pinaka malaki na gulong ang pwede magkasya sa Terra?

Kasya ba ang 275 65 18? If kasya, sobrang sagad na ba?

Try ko rin kasi pumili nung 265 65 18. Pero maliit pa rin ba sya tingnan?

Looking to replace stock with BF ko2. Sa new upcoming terra ko pala sya ilalagay.

Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Question, hindi daw ba talaga ibibigay ang CR hanggang naka loan ang car at photocopy lang ang makukuha namin? Ang alam ko OR ay sa bank talaga pero pati CR sa bank din po ba? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Yung original CR will be at the bank if still under loan. Yung OR will be renewed yearly after the first 3 years. No need original CR during renewal process. You only need original CR when you will sell the vehicle or any changes in the information in the CR.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by tigkal View Post
    Yung original CR will be at the bank if still under loan. Yung OR will be renewed yearly after the first 3 years. No need original CR during renewal process. You only need original CR when you will sell the vehicle or any changes in the information in the CR.
    Okay thanks for the clarification!

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Question:

Whats the fuel consumption of the Terra 4x2?
    based on the on board comp and real world estimates if you have.

Thanks

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Question:

Thanks
    Mga around 8-15km/l if i'm not mistaken.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Question:

Thanks
    Frm cg

7.69 km/L * 19 km/h,
    8.13 km/L * 22 km/h,
    9.17 km/L * 28 km/h