New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1449
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    It seems the Blaupunkt head unit is still better than the new one. I like videos to be played on the head unit as well. Another change that I read is that the rear view mirror is back to normal. The camera is displayed on the head unit instead.
    I did a little search. I'm not really sure why but there exist an exact same device with same interface in Brazil and the maker is Adayo. Brand is called Logigo with model number MBRU. I was looking for a way to update the Android firmware without having to bring the car to casa just for an update (pandemic reasons). Prolly explains why you can't find Palm Spring 800 in Blaupunkt's website to download firmwares.

I don't like how they released such a low performance device for such a expensive vehicle. RAM and ROM size are miserable. Interface is horrible. I'm not sideloading apps ("warranty" daw) and it still crashes and sometimes factory restore itself to initial state so sideloading isn't really the issue. For a 2018 device, it really just s*cks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Nov 25

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The leaked pics are over at Phil kotse . com

Looks a bit like the pre facelift Fort with the grill but with a convoluted looking bumper.

A bit better looking than the current one but the Navara's facelift looks much better. At least the dash looks like it will be upgraded.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    The leaked pics are over at Phil kotse . com

Looks a bit like the pre facelift Fort with the grill but with a convoluted looking bumper.

A bit better looking than the current one but the Navara's facelift looks much better. At least the dash looks like it will be upgraded.
    I can't find it lol. Meron pala silang news section, but its at the bottom of their main page. A side by side web design would've help their page traffic.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    will this model be coming here in Philippines?

2021 Nissan X-Terra review

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Prospect lang mga gurus

Worth it pa kaya kumuha ng terra over competition?

Naglabas kasi ang toyota ng bagong variant ng fort which is yung 2.8 q with 200hp and 500nm ala trailblazer plus sinabi na improved na daw ang ride quality kaso side folding parin ang 3rd row seats tas ubod ng dami sa kalsada.

Malaking bagay sana ang facelift ng terra at lalo mas maganda na design ng dash kaso imho parang pumanget naman yung front fascia at maliit padin yung gulong. Yung engine din kahit malakas, hindi kagandahan ang tunog kumpara sa makina ng ibang ppvs.

Alam ko meron sila yung 2.3l na twin turbo diesel, mas astig ang tunog at sinlakas lang ng 2.5 pero maganda power delivery kaso euro 5 eh dito sa pinas iwan parin. At may blue pala na terra na parang yung sa navara pero di padin nila nilalabas dito hanggang ngayon.

Hays hirap lang mamili sa dalawa sa kinabukasan pag panahon na.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    looks nice but the missing aircon'ed cup holders is a bummer.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Are you planning on getting 4x4 SUV or just 4x2?

The advantage of the 4x2 Terra VL vs competition is the Brake-Limited slip differential in case you get one of the rear tires stuck in mud or not having traction. Brakes are applied to the wheel with no traction so the differential can rotate the wheel with traction.

Happened to me 3 times already, and each time I wished I had 4wheel drive. There is a technique using handbrake to load the wheel with no traction. One reason why I wont go with 4x2 Montero since its got electronic parking brake.

Also the 2.5L is less complicated than the 2.3L bi-turbo (less parts to break), and 190hp/450Nm for 2.5L liter engine is strong enough. And I really wouldn't wish for Euro5 diesel specs, try searching for DPF issues, it is an essential component to be able to comply with Euro5 Standards.

One equipment downside for the Terra is the lack of disc brakes at the rear.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by tool_46n2 View Post
    Are you planning on getting 4x4 SUV or just 4x2?

The advantage of the 4x2 Terra VL vs competition is the Brake-Limited slip differential in case you get one of the rear tires stuck in mud or not having traction. Brakes are applied to the wheel with no traction so the differential can rotate the wheel with traction.

Happened to me 3 times already, and each time I wished I had 4wheel drive. There is a technique using handbrake to load the wheel with no traction. One reason why I wont go with 4x2 Montero since its got electronic parking brake.

Also the 2.5L is less complicated than the 2.3L bi-turbo (less parts to break), and 190hp/450Nm for 2.5L liter engine is strong enough. And I really wouldn't wish for Euro5 diesel specs, try searching for DPF issues, it is an essential component to be able to comply with Euro5 Standards.

One equipment downside for the Terra is the lack of disc brakes at the rear.
    New nissan terra

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk