The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I didnt notice it.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by kyle618
    speaking of skylines... may nakita akong yellow R33 Skyline with a CF hood near Teriyaki Boy in GH! omg its the first skyline i saw here in the philippines... i nearly peed my pants... it looked so good. too bad i didnt have my cam that time.
    Nice, the R33 has always been the sleekest looking of the recent skylines... Last time I saw one up close was when Redline was still at Araneta Ave... their white one was gorgeous!

There are a couple of R32s and R33s prowling the metro, around the Alabang area on odd nights.

For anyone who is interested, I think the Autoplus R34 is still on display at Autoplus.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by niky
    There will be a GT-R... but it will be V8... it just may be the VQ40VE... All I know is that it will be around that displacement.

Nissan has dropped the RB series because it's ancient. It is getting more and more difficult to keep it up to emissions standards, which is also the reason why they're dropping the SR20 series.
    Where did you find out that there is a new GT-R? They must still keep the 4wd genes. hindi ko maisip kung magiging kamuka ng g35 na yan. parang pang tatay ang kotseng yan.

pitty about the old engines. unlimited ang potential ng mga rb and sr series. both can go up to 1000hp. although vq can too.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    in my opinion ang G35 medyo aristocrat ang dating.
    smooth ang drive nya at sobrang sound proof sa loob.

mas gusto ko paring marinig ang higop ng turbo kapag gusto mong umarangkada.

kyle:: kapag nakita mo ulit ang r33. tignan mo yoong gt na badge sa gilid ng kotse kung pula or azul. the difference are kapag pula turbo sya at kung azul non-turbo. also lima ang nuts sa gulong kapag turbo at apat ang non turbo.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may photo (could be an artist's rendition though) ng GT-R concept sa november issue ng car & driver, mukha siyang super bad-ass G35 hehe, kahawig nung concept photos na pinost ni karding.

iba pa rin yung angas factor ng R33 and R34 compared to that G35-based GT-R concept hehe

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i have to see this side by side

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    the 400R

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    the old bro!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Everything I've heard about the next GT-R is all buzz buzz buzz on the Nissan boards and from the mags. Nissan hasn't released official word, but consensus is between 2005-2007.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    r33 pa rin...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
New Nissan Skyline!