looks....unique. hehehe
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    wow!!!! my kind of car....

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    it doesnt look agressive enough to be called a skyline. maybe its just me :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Karding I think that's just a prototype. People will be hard pressed to see the Skyline GT-R genes on the GT-R.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTO
    Karding I think that's just a prototype. People will be hard pressed to see the Skyline GT-R genes on the GT-R.
    Wow, ang galing mo ah OTO. No one said it wasn't the prototype/concept Skyline. Kung nagbabasa ka ng mga reply, you would know that eVo-Xtreme said:

iba pa rin pag may GT-R badge ang skyline... super astig! nakita ko na rin pala yung itsura nung skyline GT-R concept... yun ang abangan natin! teka hanap nga ako ng pix nun... hehe ^_^
    Kaya inunahan ko syang maghanap ng picture ng PROTOTYPE.

Got it?

Good.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    yan ang astig na GTRconcept successor maybe
    it will hit market early of 2005,same ata engine sa 350Z pero w/potential out 380bhp *$60k..hehe notcheap...

yung cockpit kaya same ng concept kasi majority ng interior ehh more on alloy than leather... gandaganda

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The GTR won't look like that. It was an early prototype unit released last year, and dropped from consideration due to negative response from the public.

It's anyone's guess what the next GT-R will look like, but it can be reasonablu assumed that it will either rest on the G35/Z chassis or the G35 sedan chassis. Unfortunately, it won't be the RB26DETT that powers it, no matter how we, or any other enthusiasts bemoan this change... and it may not even be the VQ-series turbo that the GT500 car is using.

I just hope the V8 they're putting in has a solid block (better for boosting), otherwise a lot of people will be very very sad.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    errrr... no comment. biased ako sa R33/R34.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nice one!!!...

ES5 lang hiya!!.... palibhasa kasi dati
    mukhang DOM ang oto eh pero ngayon... pang binata na ahhh...
    Last edited by karlbo; October 23rd, 2004 at 02:21 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    speaking of skylines... may nakita akong yellow R33 Skyline with a CF hood near Teriyaki Boy in GH! omg its the first skyline i saw here in the philippines... i nearly peed my pants... it looked so good. too bad i didnt have my cam that time.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
New Nissan Skyline!