New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    for me its either the r33 or r34... anyway anyone seen "the nissan skyline story"? they tested the blitz r34 skyline around nurburgring...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    guys - just in a aussie magazine speed has release a photo of the new GTR...
    nice nice nice nice nice!
    this is a pxt shot that i took from a magazine.. (cheap huh!)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Very nice Igaruzz.......love it....it kinda look like the Audi RSQ driven by Will Smith from the movie iRobot (or maybe not):

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    mas gusto kong TT VQ30-35 kesa V8 for the next GTR. yung G35 sa US now is the equiv of the Skyline 350GT.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The fastest and most expensive road car that Nissan ever developed I think was the 1998 Nissan R390 GT1. It complies with the GT1

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The fastest and most expensive road car that Nissan ever developed I think was the 1998 Nissan R390 GT1. It complies with the GT1 class standards of Le Mans. It is completely street legal, passing all European standards. For this model, Nissan built the road car first then the race car. I think it has a 3.5 V8 engine with double overhead camshatfs. It had a sub-4.0 second zero to 100 km/h time from a standing start. Carbon fibre chassis with a huge 14" front and rear disc brake. Was this car ever mass produced? Nope. I think only one or two was produced.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by iqaruzz
    guys - just in a aussie magazine speed has release a photo of the new GTR...
    nice nice nice nice nice!
    this is a pxt shot that i took from a magazine.. (cheap huh!)
    I dont think its going to make it before the REAL GT-R goes into production.

What Edmunds.com Says: It may end up wearing an Infiniti badge, but this next generation Skyline should have all the attitude of its Nissan cousins.

What We Know: After years of rumors and intense lobbying by Nissan enthusiasts in the U.S., Nissan chief Carlos Ghosn announced that his company plans to release a fully redesigned version of the legendary Skyline GT-R by 2007. The new version will take its cues from the GT-R concept car that has made the rounds at various auto shows over the past several years, and unlike its predecessor the GT-R will make its way to the U.S. With the 350Z already occupying a steady spot in Nissan's lineup, look for the GT-R to come Stateside wearing an Infiniti badge. A prototype caught testing on Germany's grueling Nurburgring test track made the rounds wearing a modified G35 shell, but obvious signs of modifications indicate it was no ordinary Infiniti. The car is expected to debut at the Tokyo Motor Show in the fall of 2007 and go on sale later that year.
    This 'could' be the USDM 2008 GT-R

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
New Nissan Skyline!