New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ang ganda sana kaso ang liit nang makina

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I think this Vanette is a little too late for their market category.

A toyota or a nissan? Of course, Toyota.
    A hyundai vs a nissan? Of course, a Hyundai.

You don't see too many Nissans on the road weather it be an suv, car, or minivan. Sapaw na sila sa market.

I think it's ONLY saving grace will be it's price and features. That is, if they'll price it a little lower sa Innova but pack it features comparable sa luxury suv like all disc brakes, ABS, EBD, airbags, 6+ speakers, leather seats, front and rear aircon, central locking a turbo CRDi engine...etc..etc.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

7-seater? 1.6L? - sounds like an Avanza to me....

Rear doors are sliding?... Hhhmmmm....

7808:spam:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Maganda to!!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Euporean vehicle look and it looks functional too. I guess i have to wait until this vn200 comes out sa market before looking for another compact delivery vehicle for my office use. I do hope they will bring this one soon.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberRider View Post
    I think this Vanette is a little too late for their market category.

A toyota or a nissan? Of course, Toyota.
    A hyundai vs a nissan? Of course, a Hyundai.

You don't see too many Nissans on the road weather it be an suv, car, or minivan. Sapaw na sila sa market.

I think it's ONLY saving grace will be it's price and features. That is, if they'll price it a little lower sa Innova but pack it features comparable sa luxury suv like all disc brakes, ABS, EBD, airbags, 6+ speakers, leather seats, front and rear aircon, central locking a turbo CRDi engine...etc..etc.
    The owner of Nissan Philippines is at fault here. If you go to other countries, Nissan is toe to toe with Toyota.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    All fingers points to NMPI's fault. Way back in the early 90s up to 96-97 nissan brand was srill handled by nissan motors phils and UMC for its diesel powered vehicle but after the strike at the sta rosa plant was closed down. After almost a year it was bought by a taiwan firm, that was the time the exalta came out. At first all praises for the taiwan firm pero hanggang doon nalang pala yun pa impress nila. Soon after palpak na sila in releasing new models and hesitant sila maglabas ng other models na readily available sa ASEAN region.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    During the xtrail highest selling point UMC wants to join the bandwagon by introducing the dirsel powered xtrail but it was turned down by the taiwan firm solely due to its own interest. Knowing once the diesel powered xtrail is already out in the market surely the gas powered xtrail sales will go down dramatically. This decision clearly states how this businessmen basically cause the downfall of the nissan brand in our country. Sentra 200 came out to late, teana specs are for taiwan market to begin with and it doesnt brings too much appeal to the local market of ours. The malaysians and thais are getting all the newest model of nissan while we are stuck with what this taiwan firm can offer us. Lets do hope for a brigther future for nissan cars next year as they promised to bring 2 new models in the market and another 2 upgraded version of its current line up. They made this move after noticing the withdrawal of support for the dealerships, thry promised the dealers to bring in more models and and upgraded versions just for the dealers not to carry or shift to other brands. No word yet at UMC in what to expect next year since this taiwan firm has the final say as to what UMC can bring in or produce.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Any news if this will be manufactured in Taiwan or Thailand? Im sure mahal to since Global platform then 5star crash test.

Eto rin magandang abangan NV utility vans:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    During the xtrail highest selling point UMC wants to join the bandwagon by introducing the dirsel powered xtrail but it was turned down by the taiwan firm solely due to its own interest. Knowing once the diesel powered xtrail is already out in the market surely the gas powered xtrail sales will go down dramatically. This decision clearly states how this businessmen basically cause the downfall of the nissan brand in our country. Sentra 200 came out to late, teana specs are for taiwan market to begin with and it doesnt brings too much appeal to the local market of ours. The malaysians and thais are getting all the newest model of nissan while we are stuck with what this taiwan firm can offer us. Lets do hope for a brigther future for nissan cars next year as they promised to bring 2 new models in the market and another 2 upgraded version of its current line up. They made this move after noticing the withdrawal of support for the dealerships, thry promised the dealers to bring in more models and and upgraded versions just for the dealers not to carry or shift to other brands. No word yet at UMC in what to expect next year since this taiwan firm has the final say as to what UMC can bring in or produce.
    The diesel variant will not kill gasoline X-Trail sales. The diesel would be quite expensive, like the diesel Tucson is compared to the gasser.

The reason Yulon doesn't bring it in is because the Taiwanese are adverse, for some reason, to diesel models (note similar predicament at Mitsubishi with the Fuzion). A secondary reason would be the price of the thing... probably well over the 1.6m mark without the same high-spec interior as the Tucson.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
New global Nissan NV200 Vanette