New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    mga sir.. halos same question po.. ano po mas ok.. nissan sentra 1997 (manual) or exalta 2000 (matic).. need your suggestions po. thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by abel291988 View Post
    mga sir.. halos same question po.. ano po mas ok.. nissan sentra 1997 (manual) or exalta 2000 (matic).. need your suggestions po. thanks in advance
    if memory serves right... the 1997 had japanese manufacturing influence in it, and the exaltas had some taiwanese blood infused into it. take that statement any way you dream it to mean. heh heh. but i did read, that some of the taiwan-infused cars had some electronic glitches...
    i used to own a 1997 sentra, and i have only praises for it. largely headache-free over the 13 years i had it. i did have engine cooling problems traced to malfunctioning aux fans, easily fixed by replacing 'em.
    btw, the 1997 sentra had glass headlights, which i never saw blacken or grow opaque with time, so unlike the plastic ones that followed.
    some people might dis-agree, but i believe both models have the same passenger space.
    if i stumbled across a well-maintained 1997 sentra now, i'd buy it in a heartbeat, and ask what the price is, later. heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 18th, 2016 at 12:29 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    thanks sir for your comment.. i will use this as my reference.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456