New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    i reserved for a "converted" 2007 Nissan March here in Davao. I'm wondering if you're aware kung maraming parts ang Nissan March na available here in the Philippines since di siya released dito.

This is how it looks like

[IMG][/IMG]

Nakita ko kasi sa ibang threads dito (comments posted mga 2 years ago) na medyo mahirap daw maghanap ng parts nito even sa Banaue and Evangelista. Advise lang po kung hanggang ngayon ba mahirap pa rin ang parts nito dito sa atin?

Anyone here who owns this kind of a car? In terms of availability ng parts, may available ba sa banaue or evangelista? Aayusin ko na kasi ang payment ko dito, nagbigay na ako ng reservation pero di ko alam if its worth it dahil pag may nasira baka di ko magamit dahil walang pyesa

please advise...

salamat in advance

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There should be no engine problems for the next few years. Have the condition of the brakes and suspension assessed. You shouldn't need replacement shocks for a long time, but at least you can still drive the car on leaking shocks. Brake pads might be another issue... but you should be able to see a few weeks ahead of time when your brake pads will be wearing out.

Ordering parts from Japan or Singapore only takes two or three weeks... less if you pay for express.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Buying a 2nd hand Yaris would be better in terms of maintenance.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Or A Toyota Echo and has a good resale value and not to many on the road and fuel efficient and better maintenance.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Or a 2004 Honda Jazz instead.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thank you for those who posted their thoughts in the thread. I went back to it this morning and decided that i'll push through with the purchase. Though i agree with the 2nd hand yaris and jazz, I'm not really sure if I can get one with
    my budget. THe march kasi i got it for 300k, manual, 24T Kms mileage fits my budget din kasi and fuel efficient at 1.2L.

THanks much.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    good decision to get this good deal! will do the same even if i were to choose over Yaris/Jazz...

congrats on the new car!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    nice ride, can you post photos of your dashboard? how's the conversion from RHD to LHD? i just bought the same car and about parts, try asking the shop that sold it to you, they usually have surplus parts.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Goodluck , post as some of feedback regarding the ride, stability and performance of your car.

Need Help! Buying 2007 Nissan March