New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sa choices mo, the sentra is my choice. yung accord, it's not a bad car at parang mura sya for a big car but as ghosthunter pointed out, mas mura i maintain yung sentra. since you are buying a 2nd hand car, i consider mo lagi yung madali/mura i maintain. kahit gano kaganda ng car, basta 2nd hand expect mo na masisira yan so dapat madali humanap ng mechanic/pyesa.

pero ang suggestion ko sayo bro. be patient in looking for a car to buy, kung kailangan mag save ka pa until you can buy a better car do that. I would suggest gawin mo 180K-200K ang budget mo, mas madali humanap ng better car at that price range (toyota corolla lovelife, 98 civics, sentras etc)

but if you really need to buy a car sooner, just be patient in looking. good luck!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Nissan Sentra matic 96 would give you around 6-7 km per liter.While the accord is about 6km per liter city driving.My experience with nissan sentra is unlike the civics and the lancers mas malakas sya sa gas.Almost identical with Mazda familia.I think it has something to do with their twin cam engines.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Bro mura na yang 95 na accord tapos 133thou lang?.Make sure na maganda pa makina lalo na yung matic tranny nya.Check mo mabuti papers.The best thing to do is photocopy the original papaers at check with the LTO office tapos police clearance sa TMG.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
need advice on 130k budget