New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNITED View Post
    Yup GT-S B14 is a good car but for me the B13 ECCS is the best local sentra ever. In fact it's one of the best local cars in the early and mid 90s. Cge hanap ka na then we'll swap it w/ the SR20VE then use parts like those hi lift cams from the SR16VE N1 hehe.
    OT ulet: Sir, can you show me some pics na B13 na maganda likod? wala kasi ko makita na medyo macho ang dating sa likod ng b13. yun lang ang nasasagwaan ako sa b13. When I was on highschool joko diaz car is B13 ECC super saloon color green all stock, yun nga lang hindi ako nagagandahan sa likod.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rai711 View Post
    OT ulet: Sir, can you show me some pics na B13 na maganda likod? wala kasi ko makita na medyo macho ang dating sa likod ng b13. yun lang ang nasasagwaan ako sa b13. When I was on highschool joko diaz car is B13 ECC super saloon color green all stock, yun nga lang hindi ako nagagandahan sa likod.
    hehe.. there are lots of them. problem lang medyo old na yung kaha ng unit na to, but if you can find a clean ECCS na SE Saloon w/ rear disc brakes and ABS (they're the first local jap car to do that in the early 90s) it has a better rear w/ the rear bumper having a chin. Exalta B14 is also a nice choice pro v.i.p look eh. If I can ask my cuz who has a friend that has a nice clean and mean red B13 I'll P.M it to you.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hey guys buhay pa pla tong thread!!! anyways sorry kung sobrang na-capture ako by that moment and parang na petrify ako dun sa chick and wala man lang napala, sheesh still reminds me of what happen... haaaaaay. Well hopefully I'll see that chick again kahit hindi sa streets, and that time I'll make sure I'll get her name or number for you guys... Hi baby! don't be mad for the boys to.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNITED View Post
    hehe.. there are lots of them. problem lang medyo old na yung kaha ng unit na to, but if you can find a clean ECCS na SE Saloon w/ rear disc brakes and ABS (they're the first local jap car to do that in the early 90s) it has a better rear w/ the rear bumper having a chin. Exalta B14 is also a nice choice pro v.i.p look eh. If I can ask my cuz who has a friend that has a nice clean and mean red B13 I'll P.M it to you.
    Thank you sir sana makakita ako ng maganda nyan yung disente tignan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin2 View Post
    Hey guys buhay pa pla tong thread!!! anyways sorry kung sobrang na-capture ako by that moment and parang na petrify ako dun sa chick and wala man lang napala, sheesh still reminds me of what happen... haaaaaay. Well hopefully I'll see that chick again kahit hindi sa streets, and that time I'll make sure I'll get her name or number for you guys... Hi baby! don't be mad for the boys to.
    Sir Justin yare ka kay commander paubaya mo na lang sa amin si red b13 chickababe mo gaganti ka namin ng halik at hug.

Calling all tsikoters paki pm si sir justin ng picture together with the chick pag na hook nyo na si red b13 :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rai711 View Post
    Bka those B13 you saw are from the LEC's not the ECCS.. Those LEC rear kasi looks thin and lacks "meat" unlike the ECCS especially the SE Saloon. The other day I saw a very nice red B13 parked in a mall, don't know if that's the SR16 Angel one but it's kinda loaded w/ signature brands such as orig rays wheel, recaro, tein coil over etc. haha sorry sa owner but I did check your car when your not around.. but thats also a good thing coz it means ride is mean!

And lastly, is it me or the chicks nowadays knows a lot about cars, and no.. not the "ricer" chick type but really on the real thing! I saw a hot chick driving a very macho GT-R R33 in Sgt. Rivera and as I witnessed it, all of us banawe boyz along her side all had stiff neck looking at her, the GT-R, at her, the GT-R... simply just too damn hard to resist. Haha

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Nice one bro! kung ako yun parang gusto ko muna mawala sa kinatatayunaan ko ng kahit man lang 5 mins! hehe

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
My EK got smoked by a Chick in a N.A. B13!