New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Murano SL with Touring and DVD NAV system

Appearance : Looks funky and flashy, nice not too big. compared to the FX35 this is smaller but still good looking.

Engine : same 3.5 V6 (altho a bit detuned) but diff transmission (CVT), engine is strong and powerful (not as responsive as the FX), CVT transmission takes away excitement from driving compared to conventional auto trans. Altho 1 good thing is that it functions like 1 LONG gear. exhaust note not as macho as the FX's

Ride : Solid suspension, combined with 18 inchers.

Techie stuff : DVD NAV w/ rear back up cam almost the same as the FX's

Amenities: Leather seating with rear aircon ducts, dual zone climate control power seats altho manual tilt steering NO telescoping.

for 7 grand less than the Infiniti hmmmm a good alternative, but if you prefer luxury FX 35 is the way to go.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganda ito.
    tested it last year.
    kumuha pinsan ko.
    mas gusto ko front kesa fx35.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I test drove one before.
    Im 5'11 and the seats are kinda short for me and kinda stiff for long hauls (its just me). The plastic looks too shiny for me especially the silver-colored plastics. The FX is really much more refined. But for 7Gs less, you can buy lots of gas from that savings.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Im 5'11 and the seats are kinda short for me and kinda stiff for long hauls (its just me). The plastic looks too shiny for me especially the silver-colored plastics.
    Naku paano pa kaya yung relative namin na nasa 6'2 ata..Bumili na rin relative namin ng Murano na nakatira sa L.A incase na magkaroon sa L.A ng hurricane tinerade-in nila yung sentra nila na masikip..

Murano testdrive