New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    How much is the Registration Renewal Fee for Nissan Sentra 93 at saan na LTO Branch yung mas mabilis mgprocess?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sir, kindly look at the amount printed in last year's OR. i believe it hasn't changed. and you'll probably have less hassle if you renew the registration in the same branch as last year's. but you can renew it anywhere, if you so incline to.
    btw, don't forget the annual requisite emissions testing and tpl insurance.
    last month, i registered my 07 sentra. it cost me 2429 (lto) + 860 (tpl) + 400 (emissions test) + 100 (stencilman's goodwill) = 3789 kesos.
    now, if your registration is expired, there is a fine. but i believe it should not exceed twice the annual fee, regardless of how many years.. (hey guys, check me if i'm wrong.)
    Last edited by dr. d; August 4th, 2012 at 09:33 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sir, kindly look at the amount printed in last year's OR. i believe it hasn't changed. and you'll probably have less hassle if you renew the registration in the same branch as last year's. but you can renew it anywhere, if you so incline to.
    btw, don't forget the annual requisite emissions testing and tpl insurance.
    last month, i registered my 07 sentra. it cost me 2429 (lto) + 860 (tpl) + 400 (emissions test) + 100 (stencilman's goodwill) = 3789 kesos.
    now, if your registration is expired, there is a fine. but i believe it should not exceed twice the annual fee, regardless of how many years.. (hey guys, check me if i'm wrong.)
    Thank you Doc! I already the previous OR look and it seems less than 3K.