New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi Fellas. I'm looking for a rear under cover...that black cover located underneath the rear bumper covering the muffler. I've already asked several Nissan dealers and they said its out of stock. I'll be grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction. Otherwise, I'll probably get ripped off by asking around in Banawe.

TIA!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If its out of stock then the dealer should be able to get one from the plant within a few days.

Try calling up shops like Youngbros in Banawe or Advance in Pasay to inquire as well.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    If its out of stock then the dealer should be able to get one from the plant within a few days.

Try calling up shops like Youngbros in Banawe or Advance in Pasay to inquire as well.
    Well, that's the problem. I've asked the Nissan dealers if they can order the part from the plant which they said they could. But, due to the extraordinary demand for other car parts for vehicles being repaired due to flood damage, it'll take about a month before they can get one from the plant.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Best option other than CASA is Banawe, it is cheaper but I don't know about their quality compared of CASA's, but I think BANAWE boys wouldn't fail you when it comes to parts, tried and tested. ( Though not on the part you're looking for. )

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Unfortunately, even Banawe shops/auto supplies order their parts from the Nissan Plant. Unless an auto supply stock those parts, which is most unlikely kasi that kind of part isn't very common.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Update: Went to Banawe last Saturday to check out if they had the part. As expected, they didn't. I checked out Youngbros, Goldrich and other big shops, as well as the small ones who directly import replacement parts and none of them had it in stock. They said they didn't even have the part number so i'm better off ordering from Nissan Gallery or the plant directly.

Maybe I should try having it repaired na lang and save myself the trouble.

LF: Part for Nissan X-Trail