New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    and don't forget the STARES, or should I say drool that other people do. Its got the looks and the power to back it up. Just hear the damn thing when you punch the throttle.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *max95fx03

what options did you include in your FX? were you able to get them invoice or a little above invoice. I heard the 06 version has a Voice Nav already. very very tempted to get one. hey its a chick magnet.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i got the premium package 03 (base, leather, power options). there were only a few packages available that. the nav, sat radio, dvd, laser cruise control, part of the tech package would cost additional $10k! according to edmunds.com, we got ours about $2k below invoice! after 3 test drives, multiple discussions, i think my wife and i did pretty good

there are 05s still available that im sure dealers would love to unload, if you dont mind missing on the few 06 refinements.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Eh... Voice Nav is over-rated anyway. In the old days, we used to call it "asking for directions".

Congrats on getting a good deal for your car. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm a big fan of the FX45. was looking to get one last year, but was overruled by a "higher power" :bwahaha:

she was :inlove: with the Touareg

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    thanks niky. we had a hard time justifying nav/entertainment options if we dont see us doing long trips.

Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    i'm a big fan of the FX45. was looking to get one last year, but was overruled by a "higher power" :bwahaha:

...with the Touareg
    my wife liked the fx before i did (since i havent researched it enough at the time). but i did make sure she can drive it possibly daily. i think she was sold on the safety features and the dealer experience. we bought it and now i drive it daily

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Infiniti FX45 video clip