New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last place nga yung Sentra sa C Magazine against Altis, Lancer and Optra. But one thing about Nissan, they always have the better options. Una sila palagi to innovate.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    yup ! sila lagi nagiinovate in the end nagpapakahuli rin sila hehehe

ganun parin e khit anong upgrade gawin nila dyan de narin ganun kaganda ! wala narin laht ng mga opstions na nandyan dati like mga tv etc etc ..

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zeagle
    But one thing about Nissan, they always have the better options. Una sila palagi to innovate.
    I agree with this. Back in 1989, when the market for a compact sedan was still small since the only choices available were the Lancer, Corolla, and Sentra. No local Hondas, Mazdas, Fords, Chevys, etc yet at that time. The Corolla was selling like hotcake despite its obvious lack of any power amenities (steering, locks, windows, side mirror) compared to the Sentra. In 1989, we bought a 1.6 SGX Sentra instead of the featureless 1.6 GLI Corolla and we were glad to see power amenities (ie: steering, locks, windows, side mirror) arrive, which I believe is a first for local cars in this class at that time.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ugh still not interested...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ako rin still not interested..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    gusto ko tail lights niya.. naka blackout na.hehehe.. magkano a un 1.8 nila now? may pic kayo ng tv carlo?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I really don't get why it came in after the Optra...

But then again, there's something to be said about familiarity... it breeds contempt, and the Sentra has been here so long, most people have nothing but contempt for it, even if it deserves at least SOME respect.

The Sentra is a perfect car, though, for the non-car person. It's comfortable, it's cool, and it's soft and not a particularly zestful drive. After taking 1000km trips in the Sentra, I can say it is a damn bit more relaxing than my current ride. But I still wouldn't trade in my car for a new Sentra... never!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganda ng interior ah!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    still not inspiring to drive for me. .i agree with niky 100%
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Wala sa brouchure ng Sentra istyle yung 1.8GT.Pero mayroon paring stock at bagong colors(green at orange).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
I-style Sentra is here[merged threads]