New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    We all know the Nissan Skyline R33 GTR wasn’t sold through our local dealerships, and if you want one, you’d have to get one imported from Japan. However, the Nissan Cefiro A31 was a version that was released here. So here’s how to create a Skyline out of a Cefiro:

http://custompinoyrides.com/2009/11/...an-cefiro-a31/

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    nice...yan ang diskarteng pinoy... galing!!!

merun ng pang laban sa BT50 drift pick-up ni Audel hehehe

but sure magrereklamo ang mga purist at "walang pera"

btw... sana ginawa na rin niyang AWD... anyway nauuso na rin naman ang mga AWD drift cars....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Drift cars are meant to be mostly RWD because it is better for that particular use.

Most AWD cars do not drift very well or requires more power for them to start drifting. And AWD cars tend to understeer while you want to oversteer when you drift a car.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix67 View Post
    nice...yan ang diskarteng pinoy... galing!!!

merun ng pang laban sa BT50 drift pick-up ni Audel hehehe

but sure magrereklamo ang mga purist at "walang pera"

btw... sana ginawa na rin niyang AWD... anyway nauuso na rin naman ang mga AWD drift cars....
    I think those AWD cars that do drift transfer most of their power to the rear wheels. Though I've seen subarus drift, I'm not sure if they left the AWD system as is (symmetrical, that is)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    I think those AWD cars that do drift transfer most of their power to the rear wheels. Though I've seen subarus drift, I'm not sure if they left the AWD system as is (symmetrical, that is)
    True. Example is the Audi RS which only transfers 30% of the power to the front wheels.

Some Subarus and EVOs that drift actually were converted to full time RWD configuration.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    We had already a picture of Ian King A 31 Cefiro transform to R33 skyline and the RB26DET in the Glade Sport Lateral Drift Champioship here in Tsikot .Com in Racing Off roading fun talk. Incuding the BT 50 Turbocharged.

One of the monster engine of IAN KING RB26DET. LOOK at the TOW HOOK another JDM STYLE.
    Click this bar to view the small image.

How to Make an R33 Skyline out of an A31 Cefiro