New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, just jeep it clean. For me when it comes to old cars, being close to original and clean gives more value than trying hard to be blinged out.

Keep the paint job nice and clean, engine and suspension in good order then add a nice set of 15's or OEM 14" rims and tires, the Sentra will look good.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Dunno.

Yep ... that was it.

In fact, ang pagkakaalam ko ex-taxi yan eh.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    guys, also have a 91 eccs automatic. Now, the engine is due for overhaul. My problem is gas consumption right now, it goes to about 5km per liter. Almost all people I have asked said it is because of ECCS. I was advised to change engine to 1400 used in series 2 or series III nissans. Has anyone tried this? would it be advisable? thanks in advance guys!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Its better to look for a ga16de manual tranny. AFAIK, a consumption of a ga16de matic should be around 7 to 8 km/liter. A manual tranny will give you an average of 8 to 9 for pure city driving. Its no truth to the saying its because its an ECCS. The ECCS is the intake design of nissan. The reason behind why thr local ga16de egine consumes more gas its because of the DOHC engine without the VTC. tinipid kasi kaya hindi nilagay yun VTC unlike if youre gonna get a surplus engine from japan it comes with variable timing controller.

For the series lll model(b14) has a ga16dne engine. For the ECCS model(b13) has ga16de engine for the 1600 category. Both engine are basically the same except for the intake design

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Help pimp my old nissan sentra 1991 model