New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hey rapieman, pwede ko po ba malaman kung ano taon ang model ng nissan na yan?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    85k would be a steal. Just remember... it's a midsized car, so maintenance costs will be more than for the Sentra. But it's a midsized car with a nice, powerful (almost bulletproof, except for the ignition coils) engine and some rarity. And performance upgrades for the engine are almost as easy to get as for Toyota engines if you know where to look.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The price is definitely a steal.. i got my altima for around 110k and that was just because i bought it from a friend. (real asking price is 150k) and i think aesthetically mas okay pa yang sa pic mo. hmmm. tama po ang mga comments ng mga bossings sa taas.. considered na luxury/mid size vehicle siya so mas mahal ang maintenance niya... check mo rin po boss yung idling (pag on ang A/C) and engine supports nya kung okay pa... pati cracks sa distributor cap.. kung meron. since medyo old car na siya.. things to watch out for lang po. ^^,m if ever bilin nyo, welcome to the altima family. hahhaha! )

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    anu po bang year lumabas ang unang nissan altima?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hmm. first gen? not sure pero parang 1991 ata ang unang altima

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ok thank you po sa info haruto. napansin ko lang napakamura ng 90k para sa mukang maganda pang auto na to. ANO KAYANG YEAR LUMABAS ANG MODELO NA TO NG ALTIMA NA NASA LARAWAN DITO?
    Last edited by looker; September 15th, 2009 at 04:41 PM. Reason: emphasize more deeply the thought im conveying.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Transmission talaga ang papatay sa iyo diyan pag nasira. Baka kaya nga "steal" nalang yan. Ilan na odo ng Altima?

Pero in fairness, makinis siya. Pero hindi ito ang sukatan ng pagbili ng auto, kung hindi ang nasa ilalim ng hood nito. Magpapasama ka naman sa mekaniko so I assume mas solid ang pagbili mo nitong Altima kung ok sa kanya.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That model of Altima was sold here around 96, I think. The model run was 93-97, but I don't know if they brought it in that early...

85k is not really that unbelievable for an old midsizer. 626s change hands for around that much, and those are 1996-2000 year model cars. You can probably get perfectly serviceable old Accords for around 150k.

People buying secondhand want something cheap to run. Midsize cars are never cheap to run. They drink more gas than compacts and parts are more expensive. Want a CV Joint for your Cefiro or old 2.2 Camry? Good luck hunting. Send us a postcard from Japan... :hysterical: ...though if you know your way around Banawe, it's possible to find the right parts with some hunting.

Still... people buying secondhands this old want economical cars. Which is why they buy secondhand Corollas or Honda Cities. People who want the luxury of a midsized car and who can afford to maintain them will more likely buy them brand new.

Thus... if you're looking for something more comfortable, more luxurious and more powerful than your typical 1.6... there's a lot of secondhand bargains out there amongst midsizers.

Just don't complain about the gas bills after you buy one...
    Last edited by niky; September 15th, 2009 at 05:28 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help on this Nissan