New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Hi everyone! I'm new in this forum and I'm literally no slightest idea how to sell a auto so I hope anyone could help. Currently, I have a potential buyer for my van and I'm selling 300k nakapag hulog na aq ng 2yrs sa bank and I still have 36mos. Remaining balance. Okay Lang ba yung ganung price for both parties. ( buyer and seller)? And what are the legal papers na dapat Gawin? And what are the common terms and condition? I hope matulungan nio ako. Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Please help me to solve this issue.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuqram Nasusej View Post
    Please help me to solve this issue.
    i'll tell you here, what i told you in the vios hijacked thread..
    talk to the lending institution you are paying monthlies to. they will advice you on what documents to have.
    sooner or later, you will have to involve them, as they do "own" the vehicle in question..
    good luck.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Thanks for your reply dr. d but I have another question, is the price that I'm giving is reasonable? Having the van for 2yrs, kms is 3900 and still have 36mos. Assume balance.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Price is good since may 3 years pa to pay. Kung papayagan ng bank na change mortgage... Mas ok. But I highly doubt it.

Best bet is to sell in cash and settle the mortgage. Walang hassle.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    Price is good since may 3 years pa to pay. Kung papayagan ng bank na change mortgage... Mas ok. But I highly doubt it.

Best bet is to sell in cash and settle the mortgage. Walang hassle.

Pwd bang gumawa kami ng contract while nakapangalan pa sa akin like deed of sale then mag-issue sila ng PDC. I really don't have idea kasi first time Kong magbenta ng sasakyan any further detailed Na suggestion para mas maintindfhan ko.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Hi everyone Baka pwdng makakuha aq ng other comment sa question Na post ko on top? Thank you.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuqram Nasusej View Post
    Pwd bang gumawa kami ng contract while nakapangalan pa sa akin like deed of sale then mag-issue sila ng PDC. I really don't have idea kasi first time Kong magbenta ng sasakyan any further detailed Na suggestion para mas maintindfhan ko.
    aside from the deed of sale, yes, create a contract + they have to issue PDCs.
    its for your protection also.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Deed of Sale with Assumption of Mortgage