New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Hi everyone.. Kaka-register ko lang dito sa forum na to and I badly need help. I am planning to buy a second hand car with a budget of Php 150,000 - 180,000.

What I am currently eyeing for is the Nissan Sentra Exalta STA 2000 model. Kasi ang ganda niyang tignan lalo na yung loob - luxurious. Can you please give me feedback on this type of vehicle? Like the pros and cons.

Also, kung tingin niyo eh hindi maganda yung choice ko, can you suggest an alternative model for it, still sticking to my budget. Hope to hear from you all. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    hi, marami nang discussions dito sa Tsikot wrt your price zone, advantage of getting a Sentra against other cars within that budget is you can get a newer one since mababa resale value. for other details, use the search function

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Test drive and bring a mechanic with you, if possible a car painter too to check the body condition of the said vehicle.

You cant go wrong in buying nissan for a second hand vehicle since its cheap compared to other brands with the same year model. Nissan parts are not expensive contrary to ordinary peoples belief. There are some parts which i will suggest to get the orig compared to the replacements due to durabilty and safety issues. The exaltas are nice car to have, fuel consumption is not that great especially if youre getting an automatic due to its added weight with all those luxury stuff added to the vehicle. Comfort is great and fancy for its class.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I have not enough knowledge about second hand cars but you can get whole information on any type of second hand cars at Used Cars for Sale in Fort Worth. I think this website will help you to choose your desire car as per your budget and choice.