New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Hey! Just a word of advice, don't let us pressure you on buying an Exalta this very weekend when you are uncertain of it's condition and performance. As i would usually say, "You have a GOOD problem to worry... buy a car" So take your time. Be keen on details. There may be no perfect 2nd hand car but there sure are those that are fresh and/or well maintained.

Happy hunting!
    Just got back from hunting and no luck, I've been looking for a car for almost 3 weeks, imagine me having no car going to work everyday. It's a disaster. Hehehehe Just like you have said, it's no rush, I'm just taking my time buying the perfect car for me and my family. Many thanks sir.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scratch View Post
    Just got back from hunting and no luck, I've been looking for a car for almost 3 weeks, imagine me having no car going to work everyday. It's a disaster. Hehehehe Just like you have said, it's no rush, I'm just taking my time buying the perfect car for me and my family. Many thanks sir.
    As the saying goes, "Patience is a Virtue". Believe me, your search results may be disappointing now but when you find that "perfect" Exalta unit for yourself, it'll be fulfilling.

Just keep us posted in this thread for any developments.

Good luck!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Malakas sa fuel not really.. May sister's fiancee has one before. Just make sure alga kng makina oks na yan. But the only complaint I have is that it lost it's "quickness" that the ECCS B13 GA16DE has. SA bagay matic eh.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNITED View Post
    Malakas sa fuel not really.. May sister's fiancee has one before. Just make sure alga kng makina oks na yan. But the only complaint I have is that it lost it's "quickness" that the ECCS B13 GA16DE has. SA bagay matic eh.
    Sir what do you mean by lost it's "quickness" you mean nawawala yung pagiging responsive nya? Hmmm maybe just needs some minimal polishing and timing in the engine. Pero ok lang na hindi mabilis kse dito ko isasakay yung mag ina ko. Heheheheh. Thanks! parin sa info...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sir what do you mean by lost it's "quickness" you mean nawawala yung pagiging responsive nya? Hmmm maybe just needs some minimal polishing and timing in the engine. Pero ok lang na hindi mabilis kse dito ko isasakay yung mag ina ko. Heheheheh. Thanks! parin sa info...
    I think what IGNITED was referring to is "the lost of quickness" being an automatic. But that's ok and considered to be normal.

Just to share, my dad's 1997 Sentra SS AT averages 10kms/liter city/hway driving and 14 kms/liter highway at an average 90kph speed.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Well it's because the B13 ECCS is really quicker than the B14 Exalta, but they have the same engine though, the exalta's being the latest (again maybe it's because it's matic). Well your right you don't need to be fast in an exalta, coz this is a bling bling v.i.p compact pag sinetup it's not a natural tuner car, and it's very comfy too w/ a nice sunroof! On my sis's bf, it's a shiny black w/ nice 2 tone chrome/black wheels. Black exaltas are very nice.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    if youre getting a 1.6, good for you. Ive driven a 1.3 sentra exalta before, ang kupad! parang diesel, hirap humila. Dunno if its comparable with the b13, para sa akin mas ok pa yun kesa altis. Ive had driven an eccs before, and performed better than my altis now. If i'll get a second car, itll be the luxury edition eccs or the se saloon 1994 model. Pwede ihataw, got abs, airbag and 4 wheel disc brake.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Mejo mahirap nga mag hanap ng STA coz its one of those cars na mahirap bitawan. Its like having a luxury sedan. Nice interior, sunroof, window screens, etc. I'll help you look for one. email me njgarin*gmail.com for better communication.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sir, try mo altima baka swak sa gusto mo

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    medyo mabigat ang kaha ng exalta compared to the b13 eccs kaya mas mabilis ang acceleration ng b13.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help on buying a nissan.