New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    tanong lang po bakit po pag ilan araw ko di ginagamit nissan sentra 95 super saloon ko one click start ko pag ginamit ko na at natigil ko ng mga 30mins to 1hr hard starting na po ako. ano po kaya possible cause non. nag pa check/cleaning na po ko ng starter at nag palit na rin ng alternator pero ganon pa rin. thanks advance sa mag bibigay ng idea...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    nagpalit ng alternator... ?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    nagpalit ng alternator... ?
    opo nagpalit na rin ko alternator kala baka din don sira oto ko...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i hate intermittents. they're among the most difficult problems to trace.. many times, it's a long trail of replacing suspected parts with good ones...
    i'd start with checking the electrical connections, including the hi tension cables. what i did before, was to borrow a set of hi tension cables and seeing if the car would start..
    saaaayy.. is your engine EFI already? mebbe an engine analyzer might be of help..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i hate intermittents. they're among the most difficult problems to trace.. many times, it's a long trail of replacing suspected parts with good ones...
    i'd start with checking the electrical connections, including the hi tension cables. what i did before, was to borrow a set of hi tension cables and seeing if the car would start..
    saaaayy.. is your engine EFI already? mebbe an engine analyzer might be of help..
    yes sir EFI na... hirap nga po itrace ng problema kaya din po ako nag post baka may naka experience na ng ganito.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Manga sir baka po may magawa akong tulong sa oto nyo txt nyo po ako 09281904001 tnx po mike